The Student Room Group

friend group problems

I am in a friend group of 3 and dont have many other close friends. I have noticed recently that the guy who was closer to me, is now closer to the other person and is litter kissing their @@@ and acting like their little slave. its really annoying as it seems like he is constantly speaking with him more now and they both ignore me in real life. Should I leave the group? When I go out with them I stay quiet as neither try to make conversation with me and I can feel the awkwardness from myself
Original post by Anonymous
I am in a friend group of 3 and dont have many other close friends. I have noticed recently that the guy who was closer to me, is now closer to the other person and is litter kissing their @@@ and acting like their little slave. its really annoying as it seems like he is constantly speaking with him more now and they both ignore me in real life. Should I leave the group? When I go out with them I stay quiet as neither try to make conversation with me and I can feel the awkwardness from myself

Hi there.

It may be wise to slowly distance yourself from them as it's making you uncomfortable and they may not want to be rude by asking you to go away so are simply ignoring you.

Sorry my news isn't more positive but I'd rather you not waste your time with just sitting there really.
Best wishes :smile:
Original post by Anonymous

Have some self-respect for yourself and leave the group. You don't want to be seen as the side thing.
They definitely want me there, I just find it awkward as to how so obvious it is to see someone licking someone else's @@@ because he is rich and wants to use him. As soon as he found out he was rich he started doing it. and its really annoying me now, I dont want to compete with a so-called friend for a rich guy, but if I leave the group I will have no one else

Quick Reply

Latest