Is this harrassment?

Watch this thread
moxxie
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
i got onto the bus as usual i go to middle school im 12 in the 6th grade and i sat in the back with my friend kloe she sits with her other friend denzley and i was in the seat alone then this boy we will call TeKai sits next to me and gets comfy ... and we start taking photos and he lays on me... i am not ok with and wait a bit for him to go..... which does not happen i take more pics with him and he tries to get me to take off my mask i say no and he asks again. So then he kinda gets close to me and keep in mind i am stuck in the corner of the seat with my butt half off of it..and he puts his hand on the side of my waist and whispers "don't tell" i am already about to cry because i am uncomfy and i say i will give u money if u move ( i didn't have any) and hes like ok give me it i told him i will tmr and he says no then i say 20$? he says no then i said i needa talk to (my freinds name) and says ok and lets me go i walk to the front of the bus and say "(freinds name) do u hve a charger!!!???" which is a lie and looks at me and i tell her everything and cry alot .. she tells the driver we go back the kid is denying it but hopefully he gets caught
IamAMu'min
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by moxxie)
i got onto the bus as usual i go to middle school im 12 in the 6th grade and i sat in the back with my friend kloe she sits with her other friend denzley and i was in the seat alone then this boy we will call TeKai sits next to me and gets comfy ... and we start taking photos and he lays on me... i am not ok with and wait a bit for him to go..... which does not happen i take more pics with him and he tries to get me to take off my mask i say no and he asks again. So then he kinda gets close to me and keep in mind i am stuck in the corner of the seat with my butt half off of it..and he puts his hand on the side of my waist and whispers "don't tell" i am already about to cry because i am uncomfy and i say i will give u money if u move ( i didn't have any) and hes like ok give me it i told him i will tmr and he says no then i say 20$? he says no then i said i needa talk to (my freinds name) and says ok and lets me go i walk to the front of the bus and say "(freinds name) do u hve a charger!!!???" which is a lie and looks at me and i tell her everything and cry alot .. she tells the driver we go back the kid is denying it but hopefully he gets caught
I know this is irrelevant, but are you from America? We don’t refer to it as middle school and 6th grade.
moxxie
Rep:
(Original post by IamAMu'min)
I know this is irrelevant, but are you from America? We don’t refer to it as middle school and 6th grade.
yes?
IamAMu'min
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
yes?
Ok. This doesn’t even need confirmation, it’s clearly harassment. He sat on your lap un-wantedly and you didn’t want him there. You asked him to get off he didn’t.
Debold
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I'm so sorry you had to go through that, so young too. That's assault. Tell a teacher, please.
IamAMu'min
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I’d just like to say that you’re more than welcome on this site but please bear in mind this is a British - oriented website with predominantly users from the UK, and many things here may be of little help to you. Also, I don’t mean to be mean, but this site is for 13+. You may wanna find alternatives.
moxxie
Rep:
Ok. This doesn’t even need confirmation, it’s clearly harassment. He sat on your lap un-wantedly and you didn’t want him there. You asked him to get off he didn’t.
Thank you! he has a reputation too sadly

(Original post by Debold)
I'm so sorry you had to go through that, so young too. That's assault. Tell a teacher, please.
Thanks! i told the head office i am at home now he is facing the consequences maybe they need the cameras
moxxie
Rep:
I’d just like to say that you’re more than welcome on this site but please bear in mind this is a British - oriented website with predominantly users from the UK, and many things here may be of little help to you. Also, I don’t mean to be mean, but this site is for 13+. You may wanna find alternatives.
my birthday is tmr lol
IamAMu'min
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
my birthday is tmr lol
Fair enough 😅 👍🏼
moxxie
Rep:
Fair enough 😅 👍🏼
have a nice day
IamAMu'min
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
have a nice day
And you!
moxxie
Rep:
i did idk what is happening tho...
xox416
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Thank you! he has a reputation too sadly

Thanks! i told the head office i am at home now he is facing the consequences maybe they need the cameras
Good job. :five:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (17)
29.82%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (22)
38.6%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
3.51%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
5.26%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
7.02%
I’m starting to consider my university options (7)
12.28%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (1)
1.75%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.75%

Watched Threads