I get shy in front of a girls and I don't have a girlfriend

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I was invited to a party full of girls and they was trying to speak to me but I didn't know who to focus my attention at and I was a nervous wreck inside. Do you have any advice on what I could have done better and how to calm my nerves?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
1. Hold on to a drink. Sip on it Everytime you get nervous. Your actions will be reasonable and no one will suspect.

2. Think before you speak. Learned that the hard way🤣😭

3. Don’t overthink please. No one will ever notice your nervous wreck or you embarrassing yourself.

4. Stand straight, head up and smile. You’ll feel the confidence rush through your nerves

If all fails just know it’s not a big deal and tomorrow’s a new day and that we all worry about our own actions. You won’t ever hear anyone talk the way you talk about yourself
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Ps focus on one girl at a time. Then choose the one you like x
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Ps focus on one girl at a time. Then choose the one you like x
How they were trying to speak to me at the same time and I feel bad for focusing on one girl and ignoring the rest.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
How they were trying to speak to me at the same time and I feel bad for focusing on one girl and ignoring the rest.
You don’t owe them anything. Obviously test the waters first then pull the one you like over for a chat. They’ll get the gist of it when they see you with one girl coz they might assume you’re interested.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (39)
32.23%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (55)
45.45%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (26)
21.49%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.83%

Watched Threads