One sided love

Watch this thread
Konnnn
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Okay so somehow I got his no. from one of the group and I texted him..he replied I introduced myself and we chat for a while after that he also went for his work so he was like see u in a bit. I too said see u then off...then when I check the chat again he seen the msg and didn't reply. So idk what to do idk what's he's thinking...should I text him or not??
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Why did you expect a reply from him? He's working, you've effectively ended the conversation. Anyway, he's just a random guy whose number you got from someone else; he might not even be bothered about prolonging things. You want an instant answer, phone him.

And how is it love, based on a few minutes of words on a screen? There's been nothing in real life.
Last edited by Surnia; 1 month ago
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
Never mind.
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
You both acknowledged that the conversation was over when you both said "see you", so no further reply was required. Were you expecting him to message you as soon as he finished work for the day to talk further? If so, that would be an unrealistic expectation. You're not going to become a priority in someone's life after a single conversation.

Treat this as talking to literally any other person in your life and start a new conversation another day.
Last edited by 1582; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (39)
32.23%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (55)
45.45%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (26)
21.49%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.83%

Watched Threads