I’m getting kicked out

Watch this thread
Sadgirl2021
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
My mom is kicking me out and I don’t know what to do and where to get help from I don’t start work until later this month and I have nothing what should I do
IamAMu'min
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Why is she kicking you out?
Muttly
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I don't know how old you are but as an emergency measure could you ask any of your friends, or other family members to see if they could allow you to sleep at their homes - do some sofa surfing - anything to cover for tonight or short term and then plan what options there are going forward?

Why is your Mum kicking you out? Was this a reasonable step for her to take? Is she right and did you bring this on yourself by breaking her house rules or by your behaviour? I don't know if your home circumstances are safe but is it worth going back to your Mum and apologising?

If you are under 18 and there is something irretrievable that has happened at home, or you have no family members who could help please contact Social Services and speak to someone to get support.

Even if you have left school, college, Uni it might be worth contacting their welfare services and asking what support there might be to help you or if they can signpost you to some one who can?

Try Childline 0800 1111

or go on the Shelter website or your local Council to get advice
Coldhands0
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Sadgirl2021)
My mom is kicking me out and I don’t know what to do and where to get help from I don’t start work until later this month and I have nothing what should I do
How old are u,
username5960917
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
What did you do to get kicked out
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (13)
26%
As I expected (14)
28%
Harder (20)
40%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
6%

Watched Threads