Pupillage offer conditions

Watch this thread
barristersloth
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, I'm a GDL student who has a pupillage offer, and I was wondering whether there are any conditions for grades I need to obtain on the GDL/Bar Course? Chambers didn't mention anything when they gave me the offer
Last edited by barristersloth; 1 month ago
Gmaster1980
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by barristersloth)
Hi, I'm a GDL student who has a pupillage offer, and I was wondering whether there are any conditions for grades I need to obtain on the GDL/Bar Course? Chambers didn't mention anything when they gave me the offer
Just ask Chambers. They'll know better than anyone on here.
Last edited by Gmaster1980; 1 month ago
Crazy Jamie
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Gmaster1980)
Just ask Chambers. They'll know better than anyone on here.
Yep. Generally speaking the only conditions will be that you pass those courses, but the only way to know for sure will be to check with the set itself.
Veni Vidi Fugi
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
You should get a written offer soon; in addition to the above, look at the terms.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (36)
33.96%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (48)
45.28%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (21)
19.81%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.94%

Watched Threads