The Student Room Group

Border force uk job offer and training

Hi, was wondering if anyone has any idea how long it takes normally from all checks completed (mine completed 25 April) to being made a full offer? Also does anyone know if it's training dates dependent, do they start you for a particular course? If so anyone know how regular the course start date are? TIA
Original post by Pcasey72
Hi, was wondering if anyone has any idea how long it takes normally from all checks completed (mine completed 25 April) to being made a full offer? Also does anyone know if it's training dates dependent, do they start you for a particular course? If so anyone know how regular the course start date are? TIA

It depends what checks are getting carried on and who is doing it. Are you referring to checks complete on NSV portal or civil service website?
Reply 2
Original post by clarkenuttal
It depends what checks are getting carried on and who is doing it. Are you referring to checks complete on NSV portal or civil service website?

Had confirmation that vetting and all other checks on CS recruitment had been completed
Had confirmation that vetting and all other checks on CS recruitment had been completed

Then it can actually be less than a week from
nis because they are the most time consuming tasks. What clearance does your role require? Is it SC or CTC?
Reply 4
Then it can actually be less than a week from
nis because they are the most time consuming tasks. What clearance does your role require? Is it SC or CTC?

SC which I had confirmation of clearance over 3 weeks ago
SC which I had confirmation of clearance over 3 weeks ago

I would suggest contacting HO recruitment team and asking them this question. Usually others get contacted within a week so it’s better you emailing them.
May I ask how long did it take after external checks completed and you receiving SC?
Reply 6
I would suggest contacting HO recruitment team and asking them this question. Usually others get contacted within a week so it’s better you emailing them.
May I ask how long did it take after external checks completed and you receiving SC?

Have emailed them a few times with no clear answer, all checks completed in roughly around 2 months
Have emailed them a few times with no clear answer, all checks completed in roughly around 2 months

Have you got a contact at the location you'll be going to - they might be able to contact HO recruitment from their end to find out what the delay is.
Reply 8
Original post by gaynor_scraggins
Have you got a contact at the location you'll be going to - they might be able to contact HO recruitment from their end to find out what the delay is.

No I don't have any contacts, have been looking but not been able to find any

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending