losteenager15
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Is it possible for me to change my uni course biology to a completely different one like economics at a different university, like one I haven’t applied to like ucl or kcl
PhantomMercy
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by losteenager15)
Is it possible for me to change my uni course biology to a completely different one like economics at a different university, like one I haven’t applied to like ucl or kcl
You'd have to reject all of your offers, enter extra, phone up the unis you wish to apply to (UCL and KCL will not be available as they are oversubscribed for those courses and many others) and ask if they would accept a new personal statement that you would send them after you applied, apply to said uni.
STPZ
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by PhantomMercy)
You'd have to reject all of your offers, enter extra, phone up the unis you wish to apply to (UCL and KCL will not be available as they are oversubscribed for those courses and many others) and ask if they would accept a new personal statement that you would send them after you applied, apply to said uni.
Are unis in ucas extra going to fill up or is it usually those on there that stay open later on (For things like clearing etc.)
PhantomMercy
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by STPZ)
Are unis in ucas extra going to fill up or is it usually those on there that stay open later on (For things like clearing etc.)
It all depends on the uni. Unis can enter and leave extra whenever they want so they can close if they fill up all of their places. Unis can be in extra but not appear in clearing as well so it is hard to know. However, you can probably judge that if a uni is not in extra then they will not be in clearing.
STPZ
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by PhantomMercy)
It all depends on the uni. Unis can enter and leave extra whenever they want so they can close if they fill up all of their places. Unis can be in extra but not appear in clearing as well so it is hard to know. However, you can probably judge that if a uni is not in extra then they will not be in clearing.
Ahh alright. Thanks a lot!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (13)
29.55%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (17)
38.64%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
4.55%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (2)
4.55%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (3)
6.82%
I’m starting to consider my university options (6)
13.64%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
2.27%

Watched Threads