Art Directors in Spatial, LCC or CSM?

Watch this thread
Fish_Cake
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I am torn between mastering Design for Art Direction (LCC) or Narrative Environment (CSM) for post graduate.

As Design for Art Direction gives me freedom to create not just installation and spaces, but also in branding and visuals. But I don't know if it caters my needs to deepen my understanding in spatial designs especially for an Art Director like me, trying to understand on ground interaction or sets for moving pictures.

On the other hand, I know that CSM has the best array of workshop (in UAL) that can cater to my need but I am afraid of restraining myself to designing narrative on spaces and not further study the branding and visuals (as in Design for Art Direction).
lilemoji
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Fish_Cake)
I am torn between mastering Design for Art Direction (LCC) or Narrative Environment (CSM) for post graduate.

As Design for Art Direction gives me freedom to create not just installation and spaces, but also in branding and visuals. But I don't know if it caters my needs to deepen my understanding in spatial designs especially for an Art Director like me, trying to understand on ground interaction or sets for moving pictures.

On the other hand, I know that CSM has the best array of workshop (in UAL) that can cater to my need but I am afraid of restraining myself to designing narrative on spaces and not further study the branding and visuals (as in Design for Art Direction).
I applied for both these courses as well! i'm leaning towards NE because it seems more practical and structured. They also seem to have close partnerships with industry professionals. Would love to connect with you!
Fish_Cake
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by lilemoji)
I applied for both these courses as well! i'm leaning towards NE because it seems more practical and structured. They also seem to have close partnerships with industry professionals. Would love to connect with you!
Hello! yes exactly, I am also considering their wide range of networks. Have received your offering letters?
lilemoji
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Fish_Cake)
Hello! yes exactly, I am also considering their wide range of networks. Have received your offering letters?
I have received my offer from CSM but still waiting on a reply from LCC unfortunately. Have you made your decision on your offers yet?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (65)
27.78%
As I expected (73)
31.2%
Harder (88)
37.61%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.42%

Watched Threads