Who else did Edexcel Biology? Let's talk about the questions.

Watch this thread
GamerMan43
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Name:  edexcel meme.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  292.4 KBDid the milk get more acidic because lipase broke it down into fatty acid and glycerol?
Cheemgles
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Yeah pretty much.

I found the exam as a whole quite easy, the six markers were a lot less difficult than the mocks
abizzari
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by GamerMan43)
Name:  edexcel meme.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  292.4 KBDid the milk get more acidic because lipase broke it down into fatty acid and glycerol?
Yes.
abizzari
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I've found a whole trend with the Edexcel 9-1 papers (What happens when you sit and resit every past paper 10 times ). The questions are all very similar every year...

Easy paper overall. I just did all the Edexcel topic booklets and memorised info for the areas I was weak at.

I accidentally missed out the last 4 marker though... thought it was extra space for the last 6 marker. Yeah, I know!

This was the paper to 'farm' marks on - I have a feeling Paper 2 won't be as easy...

Chem is the exam I'm worried about.

Also, I heard grade boundaries are lower than 2019 this year... 2019 was 77% for a 9, so 80 marks on both papers is a safe 9 (hopefully)
abizzari
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I've found a whole trend with the Edexcel 9-1 papers (What happens when you sit and resit every past paper 10 times ). The questions are all very similar every year...

Easy paper overall. I just did all the Edexcel topic booklets and memorised info for the areas I was weak at.

I accidentally missed out the last 4 marker though... thought it was extra space for the last 6 marker. But fr, Lytic cycle? Seriously?

This was the paper to 'farm' marks on - I have a feeling Paper 2 won't be as easy...

Chem is the exam I'm worried about.

Also, I heard grade boundaries are lower than 2019 this year... 2019 was 77% for a 9, so 80 marks on both papers is a safe 9 (hopefully)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (39)
32.23%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (55)
45.45%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (26)
21.49%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.83%

Watched Threads