Edexcel IGCSE Biology 2022

Watch this thread
Gcsebiology12
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
How did you all find the exam today?
CIEnglodh
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Tough 😬… what did you say for that pink eye question??
studying78
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
quite challenging i think 🥲
Gcsebiology12
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by studying78)
quite challenging i think 🥲
What did u get for that evaluation question with the heart attack rates for like different weighted people?
studying78
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Gcsebiology12)
What did u get for that evaluation question with the heart attack rates for like different weighted people?
like how increasing age and weight increases heart attack and about he odd value in the 60yr old one
Last edited by studying78; 1 month ago
plankt0n
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I don't think the content itself was as hard as some of the past papers, but some questions were really ambiguous and weirdly-worded, so I probably lost some marks on those
plankt0n
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by studying78)
like how increasing age and weight increases heart attack and about he odd value in the 60yr old one
Oops I didn't notice the odd value
aamilah16
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
what about for the advntages for the dwarf wheat?
aamilah16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
and did yall finish the paper in time?
aamilah16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
anyone doing english language A tommorow?
what extracts do yoou predict to come?
please vote here if you are doing this paper https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=7211527
miaholmes
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
i just thought it was really weird like most of the focus topics didnt even come up and the questions that did where sooo weird
Mulefa
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Some of those questions were awful! This video pretty much sums up my reaction haha: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpNnDgek_v8
Last edited by Mulefa; 1 month ago
AlreadyGaveUP
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by miaholmes)
i just thought it was really weird like most of the focus topics didnt even come up and the questions that did where sooo weird
yeh fr i thought it was gonna be heavily based on describing and explaining, honestly didnt expect it to be like that
AlreadyGaveUP
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by plankt0n)
I don't think the content itself was as hard as some of the past papers, but some questions were really ambiguous and weirdly-worded, so I probably lost some marks on those
yeh was kinda confusing still think i passed tho, ngl i missed like 4-5 questions.
AlreadyGaveUP
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by plankt0n)
Oops I didn't notice the odd value
i noticed it right at the end while i was going through the paper i just left it though im only gonna miss like one mark.
ivydyankova
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
To be quite honest, I missed most questions on ecology and yield, as I was religiously following the advanced information... Was unpleasantly surprised with those :'(Definitely not making that mistake again for the chemistry and the remaining biology.
harrybaldoco
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Gcsebiology12)
How did you all find the exam today?
quite good but was completely off the advanced information, I also swear that the effects of exercise on breathing was ruled out in the advanced information
Avalillian
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by CIEnglodh)
Tough 😬… what did you say for that pink eye question??
I wrote how more light would enter the eye (the function of the iris is to restrict some light from entering the eye) so there would be eye damage. The circular muscles would always be contracted and radial muscles slacken to try and reduce the volume of light to prevent potential blindness . I don’t know if this was right tbh but hopefully I get a couple marks! What did you put?
Avalillian
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by harrybaldoco)
quite good but was completely off the advanced information, I also swear that the effects of exercise on breathing was ruled out in the advanced information
The breathing one was in the advanced information cause I revised it in class however I do agree that the advanced info was really wrong - there was tons on ecology which was meant to not be on the paper at all!
Avalillian
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by aamilah16)
what about for the advntages for the dwarf wheat?
I put the thick stem and shortness reduced the damage from extreme weathers such as wind so there is a higher yield of crop, thus the farmer makes more income.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (62)
27.31%
As I expected (71)
31.28%
Harder (86)
37.89%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.52%

Watched Threads