UCAS Application corse code not working

Watch this thread
Allisonheskiel
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm trying to add a choice to my UCAS application. Under course, I put the course code listed but it said not found. is there a different code I'm supposed to be putting? I can't find any guidance on this part does anyone know?
Sav055
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Allisonheskiel)
I'm trying to add a choice to my UCAS application. Under course, I put the course code listed but it said not found. is there a different code I'm supposed to be putting? I can't find any guidance on this part does anyone know?
Are you applying for ucas extra 2022 entry or 2023 entry?
Allisonheskiel
Rep:
(Original post by Sav055)
Are you applying for ucas extra 2022 entry or 2023 entry?
yep that was my issue i pressed 2022 instead of 2023 by accident its working now thanks!
Sav055
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Allisonheskiel)
yep that was my issue i pressed 2022 instead of 2023 by accident its working now thanks!
No problem Good luck to wherever you are applying to! I'm 2022 entry so if you have any question, please ask as I've been through UCAS
Allisonheskiel
Rep:
(Original post by Sav055)
No problem Good luck to wherever you are applying to! I'm 2022 entry so if you have any question, please ask as I've been through UCAS
Thanks so much I’m from the US so this is all new to me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (40)
32.79%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (55)
45.08%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (26)
21.31%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.82%

Watched Threads