Happy National Stationery Week! Win a Paperchase Voucher here!

Watch this thread
Pink Unicorn
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
The aim of National Stationery Week has always been to celebrate writing by hand, to get people all over the world talking about and sharing details of their favourite stationery products and retailers, and of course, for everyone to send more letters and cards!

In honour of stationary week, we would love to gift someone a paperchase voucher to satisfy all your stationary needs!

It's simple, post a picture of your pencil case you're using or used to have in school/university and the best one wins!

I'll go first, this was my one at school always had to be fluffy and pink!

Name:  pencil case .jpg
Views: 28
Size:  72.0 KB

Winner to be announced at the end of Monday 23rd May (edit) - Put the wrong date!
Last edited by Pink Unicorn; 1 month ago
BurstingBubbles
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Oooh!

I had so many pencil cases through the years at school, but the one that stands out to me is my Doctor Who tin one when I was about year 6 - loved it :lol:

Interea
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I'm very attached to my current dinosaur one It's a good durable material too, I've had far too many fabric ones in the past get ruined by ink!
Pink Unicorn
Rep:
(Original post by Interea)
I'm very attached to my current dinosaur one It's a good durable material too, I've had far too many fabric ones in the past get ruined by ink!
oooh I do love a dinosaur themed pencil case!
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
This is my desk at work sporting my very fetching hamster pencil case. It has my name on it hence the black scribble.

furryface12 brought it for me for Christmas in my last work place people would call me the wrong name hence the personalisation

Name:  IMG_20220517_162025628~2.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  103.7 KB
Vic Vinegar
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I had strong pen-in-pocket vibes at school. My dream was to buy a Parker pen and have it purposely poking out so people would know I really meant business. Maybe one day.
Name:  pen in pocket.jpg
Size:  89.7 KB
Attached files
Pink Unicorn
Rep:
(Original post by vic vinegar)
i had strong pen-in-pocket vibes at school. My dream was to buy a parker pen and have it purposely poking out so people would know i really meant business. Maybe one day.
Name:  pen in pocket.jpg
Size:  89.7 KB
lololol course you did
newgoose
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I've had this one since year 9ish and i'm still using it in year 13 lol. I'm so sad I can't bring it into any of my a level exams ;(
Pink Unicorn
Rep:
(Original post by newgoose)
I've had this one since year 9ish and i'm still using it in year 13 lol. I'm so sad I can't bring it into any of my a level exams ;(
Ooooh I love Cath Kidston! Another great dino pencil case

Do you still need to bring a clear pencil case to exams? (It’s been a while )
_Robyn_
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I never had a pencil case. I stuffed literally everything in my pockets. Highlighters, glue, all sorts of coloured pens. I had everything in there :cool:
Pink Unicorn
Rep:
(Original post by _Robyn_)
I never had a pencil case. I stuffed literally everything in my pockets. Highlighters, glue, all sorts of coloured pens. I had everything in there :cool:
I’ve spoken to a few people who did this!
jennybear
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I remember my first ever pencil case in primary school was a Charlie and Lola one as I was obsessed with the show at the time. I'm pretty sure I had Charlie and Lola pencils in it too!
Pink Unicorn
Rep:
(Original post by jennybear)
I remember my first ever pencil case in primary school was a Charlie and Lola one as I was obsessed with the show at the time. I'm pretty sure I had Charlie and Lola pencils in it too!
Aw very cute! :heart:
_Robyn_
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by jennybear)
:0 I remember Charlie and Lola. That's one swag looking pencil case
Other_Owl
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Name:  image-6166ffc4-9ddd-4728-8897-913254e5d76e7581031960574127101-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Size:  58.5 KB
These two for university and I still use them now.
Pink Unicorn
Rep:
(Original post by Other_Owl)
Name:  image-6166ffc4-9ddd-4728-8897-913254e5d76e7581031960574127101-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Size:  58.5 KB
These two for university and I still use them now.
I LOVE THEM BOTH :ahee:
newgoose
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Pink Unicorn)
Ooooh I love Cath Kidston! Another great dino pencil case

Do you still need to bring a clear pencil case to exams? (It’s been a while )
yeah It's ok tho! I can use the dino one at uni next year!!
jennybear
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by _Robyn_)
:0 I remember Charlie and Lola. That's one swag looking pencil case
Definitely made me feel the coolest kid in year 1!
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
lol I just have a clear 1 as you can't really have any other type of pencil case in exams. but it does have a cute message someone put in there(I take it out for exams obvs)
Name:  16528085975751106124286201368383.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  78.3 KB
Antiphobii
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
never rly used as it was a prize i got for out schools bingo for our year, i eventually found it on amazon
Name:  71uUZVtzM0L._AC_SL1001_.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  162.6 KB
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

What is missing from the school curriculum?

Basic life skills (eg. cooking) (17)
27.87%
Financial skills (eg. taxes, budgeting) (31)
50.82%
First aid skills (3)
4.92%
Personal safety skills (1)
1.64%
Sign language (8)
13.11%
Expanded sexual health/relationships (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.64%

Watched Threads