The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

September intake

Hi, I have an offer from Northumbria university and I was hoping to know if anyone else is going this September as well. Let’s connect
Congratulations on your offer! If you have any questions about Northumbria or life in Newcastle please let me know.

Becky
UG Student Rep
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Original post by Northumbria University UG Rep
Congratulations on your offer! If you have any questions about Northumbria or life in Newcastle please let me know.

Becky
UG Student Rep

Hi, thank you so much! I am looking
I just wanted to know if there is any deadline for accepting the offer and paying the deposit?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, thank you so much! I am looking
I just wanted to know if there is any deadline for accepting the offer and paying the deposit?

Hi,
Congratulations again on your offer! Once you have heard back from all your university applications, you can then accept and decline any offers you may have received. I have attached a link to our offer holder web page, which explains how to do this and any additional steps you need to take. In regards to tuition fees, these aren't paid until you begin your course in September. I hope this helps, please get in touch if you have any further questions.

https://www.northumbria.ac.uk/study-at-northumbria/admissions/offer-holder-information/

Thanks,
Jess,
UG Student Rep
Hi. I haven't actually put in an application yet, but I'm planning on studying at Northumbria this September. What are you planning to study?
Hi, I have an offer from Northumbria university and I was hoping to know if anyone else is going this September as well. Let’s connect
Original post by Musicn3rd9
Hi. I haven't actually put in an application yet, but I'm planning on studying at Northumbria this September. What are you planning to study?

Hey!
Msc Digital marketing. Wbu?
Nice! BA Music
Hey!
Msc Digital marketing. Wbu?

Quick Reply

Latest