Student finance application

Watch this thread
nadiaislam700
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi I need help with my application. It says I have actions to complete. It says awaiting sponsor 1 and 2 details. What exactly is this? And how do I edit my application to add this? I’ve called up student finance twice today about 2 situations and I’ve asked them and they said you can do it online. So how do I do this exactly?
WTSBLG
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by nadiaislam700)
Hi I need help with my application. It says I have actions to complete. It says awaiting sponsor 1 and 2 details. What exactly is this? And how do I edit my application to add this? I’ve called up student finance twice today about 2 situations and I’ve asked them and they said you can do it online. So how do I do this exactly?
I assume you would have entered details for your parents to provide information in order to be assessed for the higher maintenance loan. Your parents need to check their emails and use the link to make their own account, where they can enter their details for the 2020-2021 tax year. Once they have done this your application should change to show they have completed it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (48)
30.97%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (67)
43.23%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (38)
24.52%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
1.29%

Watched Threads