Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for law and french (AAA) just before christmas even though they said they wouldnt make any offers until between jan and march so very pleased. Anyone else going to law open day on jan 28th?

ReputationRep:
    ABC for Ancient History, received it on the 1st of december, and sent my UCAS application off around 10th of October.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curtis)
    Course: Philosophy V500

Offer: AAA

UCAS Sent: 14/10/08

Really happy just not going to enjoy the next few months lol!

And in regard to the debate about Bristol ignoring Oxbridge applicants - I applied for Cambridge, so it can't be the case, didn't think it would be anyway to be honest I don't think they'd care.
    on behalf of my friend
    course: Philosophy V500
    offer: AAB
    ucas sent: 15/10/08

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else going to the Computer Science open day on the 14th Jan (Wednesday) ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adam91)
    Anyone else going to the Computer Science open day on the 14th Jan (Wednesday) ?
    No but dont worry about it! I went to mine in November, and got an offer 2 weeks later. The department is really nice, and you have a small group "talk" it's not really an interview.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xlixen)
    No but dont worry about it! I went to mine in November, and got an offer 2 weeks later. The department is really nice, and you have a small group "talk" it's not really an interview.
    I'm just annoyed that its taking so long. Bristol is my top choice, and I just want an offer asap, I'm pretty impatient. What is your offer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adam91)
    I'm just annoyed that its taking so long. Bristol is my top choice, and I just want an offer asap, I'm pretty impatient. What is your offer?
    My offer is AAB (A in maths) For GH46 Computer Science and Electronics.

They gave me an offer despite the fact I dont have physics or Electronics It's my top choice too, I love it there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xlixen)
    My offer is AAB (A in maths) For GH46 Computer Science and Electronics.

They gave me an offer despite the fact I dont have physics or Electronics It's my top choice too, I love it there.
    You got the standard offer, but I'm going for the G403, which has AAA-AAB as the standard, and I'm a bit worried I may not make the AAA if Bristol offer me that.

I have AAB offers from Durham, Warwick, York and Southampton, so its not all bad.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got an offer for Maths with Economics yet? Or any degree involving maths or economics.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nugiboy)
    Has anyone got an offer for Maths with Economics yet? Or any degree involving maths or economics.
    just got rejected from there mate!!! well ghey!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by plopSDCSDC)
    just got rejected from there mate!!! well ghey!
    Me 2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nugiboy)
    well, I got one for economics and management

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for Social Policy and Politics yay

ReputationRep:
    hi,
    has anyone got any offer for medicine( especially, any IB student)
    ?

ReputationRep:
    got an ABB offer for engineering design in december but not sure whether to accept that or durham's offer?? anyone any ideas?
    cheers

ReputationRep:
    I just got an AAB offer for French and ab initio Russian!! Hell yes!!
    :woo::woo::woo:

ReputationRep:
    AAA (bleh) for psychology! :jive:

ReputationRep:
    ABB for zoology

ReputationRep:
    AAA for Psychology/Philosophy

ReputationRep:
    I don't have an offer yet
    Anyone else doing French and ab initio Italian heard anything?? Getting SO stressed out!! And upset... ...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.