Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    iv applied for history of art and german and still havnt heard from them...dont know whether thats a good or bad sign...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snorty_swirl)
    Course... Animal Welfare and Behaviour
    Offer... ABB
    Ucas sent on... 14th Jan

I AM SOOOOO HAPPY... now i am just waiting to see if i get any other bristol offers
    Congrats on the ABW offer! Fingers crossed for your other Bristol applications!

ReputationRep:
    has anyone had a maths offer from bristol yet
    i submitted my UCAS in october 08

ReputationRep:
    I got my offer for maths on 26th.. hasn't come up on track yet though so i don't know the exact conditions!

ReputationRep:
    interview for french and drama- 4th march.
    GREAT SUCCESS. xx

ReputationRep:
    Course: English
    Offer: Unconditional (post A level)
    UCAS sent on: 13th Jan

Has anyone heard anything from the Uni itself? Or do you not unless you confirm them? Hmm

ReputationRep:
    Why am I not getting reply from bristol!!!!!!!!!! :cries:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student#1)
    Why am I not getting reply from bristol!!!!!!!!!! :cries:
    I feel your pain!!!!

What did you apply for??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rehabdoll)
    I feel your pain!!!!

What did you apply for??
    Aeronautical :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Lol ahhh I seee.... *clueless*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by all the world's a stage)
    GREAT SUCCESS. xx
    yeaaaah for joint honours drama! at my interview (last year- i deferred) they seemed to try to put us off joint honours, but fear not- i spoke to an eng/drama student and he said he was loving it. good luck! you're really in with a chance! plus free sandwiches!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by all the world's a stage)
    GREAT SUCCESS. xx
    I got my interview letter for the same course today, it was very exciting. Are you going to change clothes for the interview bit? I don't know if they'll expect us to look smart for that part of the day- as opposed to looking a bit more relaxed for the workshop.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucy_helen)
    I got my interview letter for the same course today, it was very exciting. Are you going to change clothes for the interview bit? I don't know if they'll expect us to look smart for that part of the day- as opposed to looking a bit more relaxed for the workshop.
    i just wore jeans and t-shirt for the whole day- people turning up in suits etc looked really out of place. the people that interviewed us gave us a talk at the end of the workshop, so if we had got changed it might have looked a bit weird/ obvious. the whole day was pretty informal. good lucks!

ReputationRep:
    gaah still waiting!

Does bristol interview everyone, or do they sometimes give out offers without interviews?
    or does it depend on the subject..?

already got one interview bang in the middle of my prelims, don't want another! :p:

ReputationRep:
    AAB for Vet med

ReputationRep:
    The entry requirements for drama on the uni website has just changed, has it done that on any other subjects?
    It has just dropped from AAA to BBB (37-32 IB points)- what the hell?

Interview on Wednesday though
    EEeeek!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apoliteafternoontea)
    The entry requirements for drama on the uni website has just changed, has it done that on any other subjects?
    It has just dropped from AAA to BBB (37-32 IB points)- what the hell?

Interview on Wednesday though
    EEeeek!
    http://bristol.ac.uk/prospectus/unde.../77/admissions

No it hasnt ;S?

ReputationRep:
    i got an email saying that the maths department "intends" to give me an offer. Has anyone else applied for an offers holders day? I tried but it said my name and ID were not recognised which was a bit worrying. it said on the form that my ucas number should start with 09 which it doesn't. i sent them an email but havent got a reply yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Free Radical VII)
    i got an email saying that the maths department "intends" to give me an offer. Has anyone else applied for an offers holders day? I tried but it said my name and ID were not recognised which was a bit worrying. it said on the form that my ucas number should start with 09 which it doesn't. i sent them an email but havent got a reply yet.
    I think they mean the reerence number in hte ack

What link did you use to register for offers day ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student#1)
    http://bristol.ac.uk/prospectus/unde.../77/admissions

No it hasnt ;S?
    I feel like such a tit- the link I had linked to the 2008 undergraduate prospectus. Although it was updated today?
    How strange.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.