Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student#1)
    I think they mean the reerence number in hte ack

What link did you use to register for offers day ?
    I used the link in the email. Excuse my ignorance, but what is the ack?

ReputationRep:
    yeah, thats the problem. I cant find any other numbers that they have given me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Free Radical VII)
    I used the link in the email. Excuse my ignorance, but what is the ack?

Acknowledgment.

ReputationRep:
    Zoology
    ABB
    Sent on 15th

One more to wait for
    Soooooooo happy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snorty_swirl)
    Zoology
    ABB
    Sent on 15th

One more to wait for
    Soooooooo happy
    Congratulations! Which course would you like to do the most, by the way?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by struz)
    AAA (bleh) for psychology! :jive:
    when did you apply and what subjects do you do?
    I've been waiting since november and I haven't heard from them. It isn't even like I'm in a strong position because I don't do any science subjects unless they count psychology as a science.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dee91)
    when did you apply and what subjects do you do?
    I've been waiting since november and I haven't heard from them. It isn't even like I'm in a strong position because I don't do any science subjects unless they count psychology as a science.
    applied beginning of october and my subjects are biology, maths and psychology they do count psychology as a science so don't worry!

bristol have quite a reputation for being slow with handing out their decisions so again don't worry and good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Offer of AB for french and german wahooooooo

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard about straight french yet?

ReputationRep:
    Hi Politics and Sociology _ unconditional, whooooo

ReputationRep:
    Maths offer, don't know what conditions are though, will be on track soon =]

ReputationRep:
    They MUST be getting round to French people now, single or joint honours. I thought I waited for ages...

But gahhhhh offer for French and German on the snow day- AAB!

Can't believe I got an offer from Bristol! I thought I had a cat in hell's chance of getting in!

ReputationRep:
    just got track update: AAA offer for LG11 (Maths and Economics). suprised by the high offer (slightly annoyed)

ReputationRep:
    Oh i'm really getting impatient!! Also, another thing I was wondering... In the prospectus, it says offers for French Single Honours is BBC-BBB...they cant make me an offer higher than that can they?? I am predicted AAA.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rehabdoll)
    Oh i'm really getting impatient!! Also, another thing I was wondering... In the prospectus, it says offers for French Single Honours is BBC-BBB...they cant make me an offer higher than that can they?? I am predicted AAA.
    Well, my friend got 11A* at GCSEs, AAAA at AS and predicted 3A's, but got an offer of BBB. I'm sure they won't give you higher than that :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liz_george25)
    Course: English
    Offer: Unconditional (post A level)
    UCAS sent on: 13th Jan

Has anyone heard anything from the Uni itself? Or do you not unless you confirm them? Hmm
    I didn't get an acknowledgement letter IIRC, an offer just popped up on Track completely unexpectedly

ReputationRep:
    Course:Geography (deferred)
    Offer: ABB, A in geography
    Ucas sent: too long ago to even remember!

ReputationRep:
    Course: Politics and Sociology
    Offer: Unconditional (I got AAB last year)
    Ucas Sent: About the 10th Jan I think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamespro)
    I didn't get an acknowledgement letter IIRC, an offer just popped up on Track completely unexpectedly

My offer came through on the 17th Dec, but my letter came through almost a month later...but that depends on the department

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 02mik_e)
    Well, my friend got 11A* at GCSEs, AAAA at AS and predicted 3A's, but got an offer of BBB. I'm sure they won't give you higher than that :yep:
    Ha yeah...That has put my mind at ease :tongue:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 13, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.