AQA GCSE Biology Higher tier exam - graph debate

Watch this thread
an0therstudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Did you draw the line of best fit for the graph as a straight line or curved?
anonymoussgg
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Idk if I’m right but I did it curved💀 my points looked like theyd make more sense if I drew a curved line of best fit
an0therstudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by anonymoussgg)
Idk if I’m right but I did it curved💀 my points looked like theyd make more sense if I drew a curved line of best fit
SAME! I did it curved but then when I came out of the exam, some people said that they drew the line straight which makes no sense. They tried to make it mathematical but even in maths curved lines of best fit exist ??
thrivingfrog
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Curve...
fhjskssskbwhhw
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
anyone else who does combined higher think there was way too many graph questions? Advanced info was also no help
krypton114
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
i got 3.15 as my answer
Libbyie
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
i totally agree with you, i think i did absolute fumbles on the exam lol, they were talking about major focus when only like 1-2 questions came up at best, it was so disappointing
oliviapope1
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by an0therstudent)
Did you draw the line of best fit for the graph as a straight line or curved?
straight line😭

i got 3.5 for my approximate concentration i think
Last edited by oliviapope1; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (17)
29.82%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (22)
38.6%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
3.51%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
5.26%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
7.02%
I’m starting to consider my university options (7)
12.28%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (1)
1.75%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.75%

Watched Threads