Turn on thread page Beta

I had 1 line of coke last night, is that bad for me? watch

Will people quit saying I'm an idiot I know it was a stupid thing to do, we all do stupid things in life.

And yeah mega panic attack today.

ReputationRep:
    Just don't do it again.

ReputationRep:
    I doubt it'll do anything, as long as you don't do it again...

ReputationRep:
    So long as you didn't arrest from coronary artery spasm last night, and you don't do it regularly, fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saruken)
    What did you expect from this thread?
    Any form of illegal drug is bad for you, that's why it's illegal. :doh:

i highly highly doubt it would have any effect on your health.

apart from the massive paranoia youv'e probably got \o/

I've never really understood why it's class A.

ReputationRep:
    You're perfectly fine, unless you enjoyed it...because then it can become a problem :p:

(Original post by Saruken)
    What did you expect from this thread?
    Any form of illegal drug is bad for you, that's why it's illegal. :doh:
    If you think drugs are illegal and legal based on how harmful they are you really need to do some research on the subject.

ReputationRep:
    if you felt nothing it was probably base and wasnt coke at all. a line of proper coke would buzz a first timer out (i've been doing it for years and 1 line of pure will buzz me out! )

just take my advice and dont get into it too much (which i doubt you will since you started this thread) otherwise your food budget will eventually be 'reallocated'. there are bad side effects from long term use, trustme on that

ReputationRep:
    As other people have said, just don't let it happen again and you'll be fine.

ReputationRep:
    Don't make a habit of it. But no, one line wont impact you at all.

ReputationRep:
    it's class A because of how dangerous it can be.

it can be cut and mixed with other stuff, if you get me.

ReputationRep:
    one line wont harm you.

ReputationRep:
    Hell, I'm surprised you're alive now.

ReputationRep:
    In comparison, what would do more damage to your body? Cocaine or Steroids body builders use?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cascadingstylez)
    In comparison, what would do more damage to your body? Cocaine or Steroids body builders use?
    steroids by far!

ReputationRep:
    YOU ARE FINE! You only did one line and like everyone said it probably wasnt even good stuff, stop worrying and get on with your life. If you decide to/not do it again well thats your choice.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure you'll be fine. Stop worrying and just don't do it again.

ReputationRep:
    You'll be fine. Forget about it and move on. I wouldn't advise making it a habit; there are psychological aspects as well as the physical.

ReputationRep:
    Why even a line? You'd have avoided this anxiety by avoiding the coke. And as with all drugs it affects people in different ways with different levels of exposure. For some people, a line can bring on a whole raft of mental health problems.

Basically, humans are all ****** up. Some on the surface, some below. Either way, we should avoid anything that exaggerates our ****** up nature because you have no idea how much exaggeration you'll get from the smallest exposure to these things. Why run the risk?

ReputationRep:
    well it won't do your body any favours...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 24, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.