Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I had 1 line of coke last night, is that bad for me? Watch

(Original post by Nu Ordah!!!!!!!!!!!!)
    Anybody who consumes cocaine during an economic recession is a w*nker of epic proportions.
    It was free. I wouldn't pay for it. That would be mad.

ReputationRep:
    of course its bad for you! did you not go to school! sort your life out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosygarden)
    :rolleyes:

how many highly paid, highly educated bankers etc do it.

loads. think before you post muppet

I feel fine now. Thank god for that!

Never ever again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosygarden)
    Your a misguided fool

ReputationRep:
    Rich people are the worst for it, because they can afford it, and they enjoy.

A good job and a bit of status does no change a person, it just gives them money to access whatever they want.

I know a banker, he used to be into drug dealing and the wrong side of life. He sorted his life out, and now lives the high life and drives around in a Porsche.

But he still does a lot of stuff you wouldn't expect because thats what he is used to.

ReputationRep:
    stop giving the op such a hard time, he wanted to try it and so he did, at least he can go through life not regretting trying certain things!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saruken)
    Any form of illegal drug is bad for you, that's why it's illegal. :doh:
    Hahah. Yeah, right.

ReputationRep:
    YOU WILL DIE!!

(lol)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cumbria_casual)
    :rolleyes:

how many highly paid, highly educated bankers etc do it.

loads. think before you post muppet
    Hahahahhaha.

TSR is such a great source of unintentional comedy.

ReputationRep:
    One line won't affect you negatively at all. Nothings going to happen, you're not going to die tomorrow, don't worry. Just so long as you don't have a drugs test coming up. And don't get addicted. (notice my very specific choice of words there)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cascadingstylez)
    Rich people are the worst for it, because they can afford it, and they enjoy.

A good job and a bit of status does no change a person, it just gives them money to access whatever they want.

I know a banker, he used to be into drug dealing and the wrong side of life. He sorted his life out, and now lives the high life and drives around in a Porsche.

But he still does a lot of stuff you wouldn't expect because thats what he is used to.
    Don't see what your point is really?
    Cocaine is priced at between $1 and $5 a gram in Colombia and many other South American countries. You don't have to be rich down there to enjoy it.

ReputationRep:
    Nice one mate, as long as you looked/felt cool doing it **** the negatives

ReputationRep:
    You'll almost certainly have no problems.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indievertigo)
    Don't see what your point is really?
    Cocaine is priced at between $1 and $5 a gram in Colombia and many other South American countries. You don't have to be rich down there to enjoy it.
    People tend to think that it's only chav scum that are hooked on drugs. Thats wrong. So many high profile celebs, from actors to footballers use it, and those are the ones you know about. There are still loads that take it that nobody knows about.

ReputationRep:
    As long as you didnt get it from a dealer as a first-time buyer (in which case he'll have given you crack cocaine, the free-base form, which is instantly addictive and will probably lead to stealing from family/friends, crime and eventual death) you should be fine

(Original post by ColdVein)
    Nice one mate, as long as you looked/felt cool doing it **** the negatives
    This. Like others have said, you'll probably be fine, but the people whose lives are ****ed up so you can have your line probably won't be.

ReputationRep:
    Jesus ******* christ. I thought this thread was a joke before i arrived. You people are horrendously retarded - of course no bad at all comes from doing a line of coke. Anyone who suggests otherwise has never experienced, nor have they adequately researched, and so should have replied "I do not know" rather than "Yes". Silly children.

ReputationRep:
    Lol at some of the replies to this thread...OP you will be fine from 1 line (which from the sounds of it was very poor quality, so even less reason to worry). I did a couple lines of some pretty strong coke at a festival earlier in the year and I'm fine.

Its nothing to worry about, just try not to make a habit of it.

My friends think I am being stupid kicking up a fuss about it. They told me to chill out and stop being paranoid.

Still I am never touching that waste again.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 9, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.