Turn on thread page Beta

I had 1 line of coke last night, is that bad for me? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    It was the first and last time I have ever had any. I had it at about 12 last night. I didn't feel anything from it but I'm wondering would I have done any damage to myself?
    Probably not; just don't do it again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    My friends think I am being stupid kicking up a fuss about it. They told me to chill out and stop being paranoid.

Still I am never touching that waste again.
    Well i agree with them, it was only 1 line. If you keep doing it then sure its gonna become a problem, but 1 line every few months or so won't hurt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by All at once)
    This. Like others have said, you'll probably be fine, but the people whose lives are ****ed up so you can have your line probably won't be.
    What film is your sig from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Invent)
    Well i agree with them, it was only 1 line. If you keep doing it then sure its gonna become a problem, but 1 line every few months or so won't hurt.
    where do you think the problem starts?

e.g. you start to use it, get used to using it every little while, have a bad time in your life, and turn to it, and become addicted.

(Original post by Resok)
    What film is your sig from?
    This one, bet he hasn't washed his hand since. :nah:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by All at once)
    This one, bet he hasn't washed his hand since. :nah:
    Cheers!

ReputationRep:
    Why risk it though?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Invent)
    Exactly what he said, you'll be fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saruken)
    What did you expect from this thread?
    Any form of illegal drug is bad for you, that's why it's illegal. :doh:
    Just lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Edessa)
    Why risk it though?
    Pushing boundaries is fun? *waits for torrent of abuse*

Please don't carry on with it, **** like that wrecked my family

ReputationRep:
    If your going to have coke, you might as well have diet coke. I've been told its not as bad.

ReputationRep:
    The only really instant negative side effects of coke are the fact that you're now poor.

ReputationRep:
    I'll happily accept any spare grains of coke you may have.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosygarden)
    of course its bad for you! did you not go to school! sort your life out.
    ha! it's usually pple who go to school who do it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by c|2iMiNaL)
    If your going to have coke, you might as well have diet coke. I've been told its not as bad.
    All of that coke is diet coke...

That's actually the most peculiar side effect I find of drugs: the complete loss of appetite. The actual conscious thought of 'right, I'd better eat something today or I'll probably fall over or something'. I must say, I quite like it in an odd way.

ReputationRep:
    I love drug topics. "Drugs are bad!" to "You fools are misinformed by government propaganda" comments. They're all so cute

Just stay off drugs otherwise your desperation to justify and secure your worries will lead you to become one of those irritating government conspiracy people.

ReputationRep:
    If it was 7am and a Monday before work, I'd say you have a problem.

One line on a Saturday night is nothing. If you did it a few times and started craving it, that would be the time to stop and avoid it and the people you know who use it completely.

ReputationRep:
    Everything in moderation. No it's not going to **** you up unless it wasn't actually coke and it was something else. You can never be sure of what you're getting and what it's cut with.

Don't worry about it. I wouldn't make a habit out of it though. Dangerous things usually only happen when someone takes too much or snorts what they think is coke when it's actually something else.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah, it's an expensive habit too! I wouldn't bother. I hate the way people get so self-righteous on here!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 24, 2018
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.