Turn on thread page Beta

I had 1 line of coke last night, is that bad for me? watch

Jessica,

You're right. I hate the way people are self-righteous. The drug is illegal, that's probably why some people are like "OMG!". And for some reason it's class A, which I don't understand. I have had worse affected by weed.

I failed to mention that on the night I got arrested for being drunk/stupid. There was also a lot of things I forgot that I did that night, a friend only just reminded me, so it must have affected me in some way.

All in all it's a lesson to learn from. I am not the type to go out and get smashed. I like a nice drink in a country pub away from the city. That day a friend invited me out, so I went straight from uni. When I got into town he got me a bottle of vodka to drink and then took me clubbing.

It was a good night, apart from the coke and the waking up in a police cell with extreme anxiety. I don't usually do things like this.

I am fine today though. So glad I am fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Jessica,

You're right. I hate the way people are self-righteous. The drug is illegal, that's probably why some people are like "OMG!". And for some reason it's class A, which I don't understand. I have had worse affected by weed.

I failed to mention that on the night I got arrested for being drunk/stupid. There was also a lot of things I forgot that I did that night, a friend only just reminded me, so it must have affected me in some way.

All in all it's a lesson to learn from. I am not the type to go out and get smashed. I like a nice drink in a country pub away from the city. That day a friend invited me out, so I went straight from uni. When I got into town he got me a bottle of vodka to drink and then took me clubbing.

It was a good night, apart from the coke and the waking up in a police cell with extreme anxiety. I don't usually do things like this.

I am fine today though. So glad I am fine.
    To be fair you have nothing to worry about, the vodka is most likely more damaging to your body and you're more likely to go out and drink the same amount again, unlike the one line you done.

Nothing at all to worry about.

ReputationRep:
    One line will do nothing to you.. you are overreacting by some distance.. It is ok if you do not know much about the drug.. like the people so quick to condemn it.. Yes it is illegal here.. but i think ok if you are not addicted..

I know many decent people that do this.. there is nothing wrong with them..

ReputationRep:
    you should be fine...

ReputationRep:
    Cocaine is no big deal. In the 19th Century they used to prescribe it to children suffering from torn ligaments. Also, it used to be put in Coca-Cola(tm) until the CIA found out.
    Also, Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson take Cocaine in the 2004 remake Starsky and Hutch, to no obvious negative consequences.
    As long as you didn't drink a large quantity of grapefruit juice after snorting it then you'll be fine.(The acid in the juice reacts with the cocaine and your hair falls out:yep: )

Of course, I haven't had any direct contact with the stuff, but from what I have gleaned from media and whatnot, I am confident that this is pretty accurate.
    Hope you recover OP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefano)
    Cocaine is no big deal. In the 19th Century they used to prescribe it to children suffering from torn ligaments. Also, it used to be put in Coca-Cola(tm) until the CIA found out.
    Also, Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson take Cocaine in the 2004 remake Starsky and Hutch, to no obvious negative consequences.
    As long as you didn't drink a large quantity of grapefruit juice after snorting it then you'll be fine.(The acid in the juice reacts with the cocaine and your hair falls out:yep: )

Of course, I haven't had any direct contact with the stuff, but from what I have gleaned from media and whatnot, I am confident that this is pretty accurate.
    Hope you recover OP
    must be safe then :p:

Of the people I know who've taken it, there's never been any negative consequences, apart from one guy but he mixed it with pills and speed, and then later in the night smack, he was in a coma for 2 days. He's sorted himself out now though and is clean.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMeister)
    I hope it does - no situation requires taking drugs. If you were pressured, you could have walked away.
    You hope the OP has done some damage to themself, do you?

ReputationRep:
    The holy than thou types really should be slightly more informed tbh. No, one line, one pill, one toke, one bomb, one whatever won't do anything negative.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMeister)
    I hope it does - no situation requires taking drugs.
    I had a headache this morning so I took some drugs. I am one crazy b******.

Also, My m8 pops these pills which the doctor gave him for his spots.
    He's a sick 'ead!!!

TheMeister, what exposure have you had to illegal drugs? I'm just interested that's all.

ReputationRep:
    If you do it again, you're completely stupid.

ReputationRep:
    Yes because it's only about 60% pure compared with 80% a few years ago...

It's now cut with that awful carcinogenic chemical... I can't remember what it's called... Used to be no more that paracetamol and talcum powder.

Oh how I miss the good old days...

ReputationRep:
    its good for you in small doses

ReputationRep:
    Cocaine is great stuff. Normally have a line of the holy white with my eggs in the morning - starts the day nicely.

ReputationRep:
    it should be legal I like to dabble in it every so often

ReputationRep:
    this thread is 10 years old

:birthday:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimmy Belly)
    its good for you in small doses
    (Original post by bitofaledge)
    Cocaine is great stuff. Normally have a line of the holy white with my eggs in the morning - starts the day nicely.
    (Original post by Giles Mannon)
    it should be legal I like to dabble in it every so often
    Dont bump a thread from 2008

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 24, 2018
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.