gcse biology 2022

Watch this thread
username5962830
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
guys was the line of best fit a curve or a straight line and what did you get for the question after that relating to the graph?
Tellytubby2.0
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by madman787)
guys was the line of best fit a curve or a straight line and what did you get for the question after that relating to the graph?
I ended up doing curved graph because I thought that most of the points were too far off when I first did a straight line
Bella K
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I did a curve and the answer after that was 3.2 I think
Bella K
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I did gcse biology aqa triple higher. You did same one? If u did then yh it was a curve and answer was 3.2
Edward5185
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I am an Alevel student doing aqa Biology how was the advanced information compared to the test ?
apricotviolet
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Edward5185)
I am an Alevel student doing aqa Biology how was the advanced information compared to the test ?
one topic that was a main focus according to advanced info only came on a tick the box question
and one advanced info topic (the heart) didnt come up at all

idk if its related but the rs aqa gcse advanced info was rly helpful
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (39)
32.23%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (55)
45.45%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (26)
21.49%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.83%

Watched Threads