The Student Room Group

what if all my hard work doesn’t pay off?

I’ve revised for my a levels a lot and for quite a while. I don’t feel completely ready but I feel like I’m doing well in terms of revision. Now that exams are approaching I’m afraid that all the hard work I’ve done and the hours I put in will go to waste. Anything can happen on exam day and what if on results day, I don’t get the grades I worked towards?
and not in terms of my future because I would probably find something to do in life but all the hard work I’ve done and the stress I went through will have been for nothing
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by viridian24
I’ve revised for my a levels a lot and for quite a while. I don’t feel completely ready but I feel like I’m doing well in terms of revision. Now that exams are approaching I’m afraid that all the hard work I’ve done and the hours I put in will go to waste. Anything can happen on exam day and what if on results day, I don’t get the grades I want?

It is true that hard work might not always get rewarded however those who suceeded are those who work hard is a quote i always go by

And judging by your post you seem to be doing the best you can for your A level exams and ik you are scared that hard work will not pay off but You need hard work to succeed which you are clearly doing ik the pressure is on because its exam season so i suggest that you maintain whatever work your doing but take short breaks as we tend to think of the worst posssible outcome (i am guilty of this myself ) but what we realise is that we waste so much time thinking about what if instead of focusing on the present Maybe take a walk try to clear your head as we all need to sometimes i whish you all the best

Quick Reply