My dad is bothering me a lot.

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
How do I ignore my dad yellin at my mom 24/7? we shifting soon to america for my university, my grades aernt the best but its a work in progress, they're average u could say, despite knowing this he made me apply to really outstanding uni even tho my grandes r u could say C and B?!
now hes all like yelling at my mom and blaming everything at her. Ive started despising him sm when he walks into the room honestly i leave, literally hate his presence, now hes telling my mom its her fault that his children r distancing from him when even if we do sit together, hes always on his phone. I have my exams and these issues r bothering me sm, please help
anisha48382289
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
How do I ignore my dad yellin at my mom 24/7? we shifting soon to america for my university, my grades aernt the best but its a work in progress, they're average u could say, despite knowing this he made me apply to really outstanding uni even tho my grandes r u could say C and B?!
now hes all like yelling at my mom and blaming everything at her. Ive started despising him sm when he walks into the room honestly i leave, literally hate his presence, now hes telling my mom its her fault that his children r distancing from him when even if we do sit together, hes always on his phone. I have my exams and these issues r bothering me sm, please help
OMGGG we have such similar lives , grade wise, family wise etc. i know u have prolly tried to speak to ur parents but all u can do right now, if u can ik its *****y advice but wait it out, asking ur dad to change , and im not defending him, but its like trying to draw blood from a stone, its useless, hell always be set in his ways, and its prolly mentally draining for u too and ur mum, ive been in that position ,esp now im doing gcses nobody gives me a break or understands how important my gcses are, they think u just get them over and done with, this is bad advice but u will gain independence in uni or sixthform, apply where u wanna go, pave ur way in terms of studying, do everything u can, dont let ur dad be the reason u cant reach ur goals, when u grow up u will realise u choose how much toxicity u want in ur life, im not saying to cut ties, but u will have that independance to choose who u let into ur life, and distance is good sometimes. u will choose who u want in ur life in terms of friends and family, at the end of the day its ur life and ur grades, its better said than done but just wait this period out, its a bad moment but not a bad life, as far as i can see, ur dad might not want to try talking if u have alredy done that, u will realise everyone else becomes disposable, if u want ur mum at the end of the day u will still have her as a parent, but please just wait it out, u will make it through the other end, we all will !! best of lucks on ur exams , u will do amazing!! u have so much potential, dont let anyone be the reason for ur failure, dont let anything, even if its ur own family, get in the way of ur success.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by anisha48382289)
OMGGG we have such similar lives , grade wise, family wise etc. i know u have prolly tried to speak to ur parents but all u can do right now, if u can ik its *****y advice but wait it out, asking ur dad to change , and im not defending him, but its like trying to draw blood from a stone, its useless, hell always be set in his ways, and its prolly mentally draining for u too and ur mum, ive been in that position ,esp now im doing gcses nobody gives me a break or understands how important my gcses are, they think u just get them over and done with, this is bad advice but u will gain independence in uni or sixthform, apply where u wanna go, pave ur way in terms of studying, do everything u can, dont let ur dad be the reason u cant reach ur goals, when u grow up u will realise u choose how much toxicity u want in ur life, im not saying to cut ties, but u will have that independance to choose who u let into ur life, and distance is good sometimes. u will choose who u want in ur life in terms of friends and family, at the end of the day its ur life and ur grades, its better said than done but just wait this period out, its a bad moment but not a bad life, as far as i can see, ur dad might not want to try talking if u have alredy done that, u will realise everyone else becomes disposable, if u want ur mum at the end of the day u will still have her as a parent, but please just wait it out, u will make it through the other end, we all will !! best of lucks on ur exams , u will do amazing!! u have so much potential, dont let anyone be the reason for ur failure, dont let anything, even if its ur own family, get in the way of ur success.
ahhaha hey, im doing my A levels and i get it, you really think i havent waited it out? u wanna continue this convo in priv?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by FCUK_TSR)
you could accuse him of sexual assault , seems to be the hip thing
bae why would i do that
Debold
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Reminds me of this. :mmm:
MalerealityCheck
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Men frequently sexually assault women.
Anonymous #1
why not bae?
he is bothering you right?
well mainly cuz its not true, Yes hes annoying me and im despising him at the moment but that aint happening, i live in middle east SO that def wont go well
anisha48382289
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
ahhaha hey, im doing my A levels and i get it, you really think i havent waited it out? u wanna continue this convo in priv?
suree but idk how to use tsr so if u could help me out im dying
MalerealityCheck
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
and women frequently make up allegations
For every false allegation, there are 100s of sexual assaults that aren’t reported to the police.
Anonymous #1
ok ok, if you live in the middle east, tell people he is a blasphemer . say he said some derogatory about Allah.
yall lmaooo i asked for advice not for things i think about a lot but dont do em
anisha48382289
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
hi its not letting me send pms cuz i made my account today but my snap is @anniesno.1fan instagram is @arisusnool_3
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (56)
26.67%
As I expected (67)
31.9%
Harder (79)
37.62%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.81%

Watched Threads