I feel like I'm gonna fail...

Watch this thread
PlasmaBlades
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Bit of a venting post here but I feel so unequipped for the exams happening in a couple weeks time. I got a B in my mock (which is fine since apprenticeships and the universities want a B) but I genuinely don't think I can replicate that in the real exams.

I've been revising since March (doing past papers, flashcards, exam questions, extra support lessons, watching YouTube on topics I needed help with) and that has been going alright. Then our teachers showed us these Pearson Topic Tests for each topic and HOLY **** I can barely do any of them. Maybe like a third of them I can confidently do...And the exams are gonna be harder so like...ugh idk what to do. Integration is also extremely hard too and I just feel anxious :/

I'm hoping after the exams I look back at this and be like "pfft what a loser I did way better than I thought" but I just need some reassurance tbh from people who've been there and done it yknow?

That's all ig, see ya
vicvic38
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Hah, that's a mood. I get like this with my uni exams. Every year I've been convinced I will fail but haven't got below a 2:2 yet.

You're not going to fail. There is a possibility you might do slightly worse than in mocks, but on the other hand you might do slightly better! Just make sure you're swallowing frogs, not polishing bannisters in your revision for the next couple weeks.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (51)
26.15%
As I expected (64)
32.82%
Harder (72)
36.92%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.1%

Watched Threads