26.15%
It was okay (38)
58.46%
I failed and I did really bad (10)
15.38%
anonymous433243
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
What were the questions you struggled on and how did you find it?
Last edited by anonymous433243; 1 month ago
Jejdjdjd
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Awfully bad, hope they lower grade boundaries
anonymous433243
Rep:
(Original post by Jejdjdjd)
Awfully bad, hope they lower grade boundaries
it's okay don't worry some people said to me they did bad so they could possibly change it depending on how hard everyone found it. did you revise btw?
Jejdjdjd
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by anonymous433243)
it's okay don't worry some people said to me they did bad so they could possibly change it depending on how hard everyone found it. did you revise btw?
Loads, but questions were not theory based
Jejdjdjd
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
What were the questions you struggled on and how did you find it?
Evaluate and Discuss
anonymous433243
Rep:
Evaluate and Discuss
did you do higher or foundation for science
Jejdjdjd
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
did you do higher or foundation for science
Higher Edexcel Igcse
anonymous433243
Rep:
Higher Edexcel Igcse
I did higher aqa which was a bit painful but this question was a bit confusing and no idea how it was 4 but yh
Attached files
Jejdjdjd
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I did higher aqa which was a bit painful but this question was a bit confusing and no idea how it was 4 but yh
How have you got the exam question?
jnkscypher
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
is this q from the real exam?? cos i recall it from somewhere but my memory is so bad
Jejdjdjd
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by jnkscypher)
is this q from the real exam?? cos i recall it from somewhere but my memory is so bad
I dont know as I did Edexcel
My predicted grade is 8 but I dont know if I will reach a 6
anonymous433243
Rep:
(Original post by jnkscypher)
This is the exam which my friend did not sure what the exam is from I tried attempting it but didn't have much of a clue.
anonymous433243
Rep:
I dont know as I did Edexcel
My predicted grade is 8 but I dont know if I will reach a 6
If you predicted an 8 you will most likely be getting somewhere from 6 to 7 which is still really good but hope you did well.
anonymous433243
Rep:
How have you got the exam question?
My friend got it but no idea how he has managed that I also think he got sent this by another friend who was in the exam hall.
Suprised he hasn't got caught
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (39)
32.23%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (55)
45.45%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (26)
21.49%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.83%

Watched Threads