The Student Room Group

Website tells me to do it on paper and on the paper, it tells me to do it on the onli

My living status in the UK is "re-settled". So when I was applying online, it lead me to a pdf file which I printed out and was followed the instructions. The pdf form is "EU/22N/2223/A". I got to section 3a which asked me if I am a family member of an UK national. I tick "Yes" and then it asks me "were you and your UK national family member living: in the UK on 31 December 2020, after moving to the UK from the EEA or Switzerland on or after 1 January 2018" which I tick "Yes" and it says "you should apply for full support go to

I'm not sure what to do, should I just send off the form or can it be done online? There was no question online that asked if I was a family member of a UK national...

Another question: I'm currently applying to change my status to "re-settled" (I'm eligible now) but I'm not sure if I can get it in time and get the loan so I need to at least get the tuition fee first.

Can I apply for maintenance loan after I get the tuition fee loan? I'm only eligible for tuition fee at the moment but I should be eligible for maintenance loan after my status change but I'm not sure if I can double apply for the loan..

Quick Reply