Dating Apps to find Asian Matches

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello I was wondering if there are any reliable sites or apps worth trying that aren’t filled with fake profiles to be able to find Asian matches.

Thank you very much
briggitte donla
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
hello i don't know because in all apps you have fake people so i advice you to look in the most used apps
Anonymous #1
(Original post by briggitte donla)
hello i don't know because in all apps you have fake people so i advice you to look in the most used apps
Hi there thank you so much can you give me any signs to look out for fake people and what are the most used apps if you don’t mind me asking.
briggitte donla
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
You can use intagram or facebook that's will be better for you
Anonymous #1
I would but I don’t think it’s worth the try it’s useless for me.
Anonymous #1
I doubt I’ll be able to find anyone off their
briggitte donla
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I would but I don’t think it’s worth the try it’s useless for me.
WHY you think this is useless for you
Anonymous #1
WHY you think this is useless for you
I doubt I’ll get any matches and I’m probably not good for anyone. I value personality over anything they’ll probably judge me for how I look and not personality.
briggitte donla
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
you are not the bad person but they don't deserve you
be proud of yourself and don't waste your time to improve what you have to the people
i really don't know you but i can feel that you are beautiful inside and outside
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
be proud of yourself and don't waste your time to improve what you have to the people
i really don't know you but i can feel that you are beautiful inside and outside
Thank you very much. I appreciate your wise words of wisdom and your praise. I really don’t know what’s the next step then I guess.
Anonymous #1
Bless you and your inspiring soul, I realised one thing no matter how good and perfect you maybe you are never good enough for someone for example my ex girlfriend, the reason why I so want to find a asian match on a reliable app is so I can find someone who we both are able to understand each other, to experience memorable vibes and joy. That sadly I was fallen into trap with my ex girlfriend when she was only with me to use me, play with me, cheat on me and gold dig me over £2,000 worth of gifts that I gave it was my first relationship and I fell for her story when she said she never experienced happiness so I thought I would do everything that I possibly could to make her happy and now that I am over her it’s just so lonely, quiet and I feel empty and lost 😞. Her birthday in early July and I’m considering meeting up and seeing her on her birthday to give her a gift as I will feel so bad and guilty for her special day to pass with me knowing even though she didn’t bother to put effort to mine and even though I cutted contact with her 5 months ago, even though I maybe forgiving and generous could she really look back and realise her mistake and all the toxicity she caused was pure selfish and evil.
Anonymous #1
Bless you and your inspiring soul, I realised one thing no matter how good and perfect you maybe you are never good enough for someone for example my ex girlfriend, the reason why I so want to find a asian match on a reliable app is so I can find someone who we both are able to understand each other, to experience memorable vibes and joy. That sadly I was fallen into trap with my ex girlfriend when she was only with me to use me, play with me, cheat on me and gold dig me over £2,000 worth of gifts that I gave it was my first relationship and I fell for her story when she said she never experienced happiness so I thought I would do everything that I possibly could to make her happy and now that I am over her it’s just so lonely, quiet and I feel empty and lost 😞. Her birthday in early July and I’m considering meeting up and seeing her on her birthday to give her a gift as I will feel so bad and guilty for her special day to pass with me knowing even though she didn’t bother to put effort to mine and even though I cutted contact with her 5 months ago, even though I maybe forgiving and generous could she really look back and realise her mistake and all the toxicity she caused was pure selfish and evil.
I miss her and I just want to know what she’s up to and what she’s doing but at the same time I have a in a good sense I won’t say hate because that is a strong word and too harsh but a real dislike after what she did to me and for all that I did for her at a academic sense, best friend and whilst we were together.
briggitte donla
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
yeah i understand your feelings it's really hurt and disappointed for you after all you've done for her she left you or cheat you
and she is a gold digger so don't feel sorry because you cut your relation with her but this is the right choice because she loves your money and gifts
the memories hurt us but we have learned a lesson how to be more powerful, strong and shining in our life
i know you missed her because you had a nice days with her their is a part positive in everything in our lives but don't waste your time and think about future and what do you want to do
she is in the past now and you are the future now
Anonymous #1
yeah i understand your feelings it's really hurt and disappointed for you after all you've done for her she left you or cheat you
and she is a gold digger so don't feel sorry because you cut your relation with her but this is the right choice because she loves your money and gifts
the memories hurt us but we have learned a lesson how to be more powerful, strong and shining in our life
i know you missed her because you had a nice days with her their is a part positive in everything in our lives but don't waste your time and think about future and what do you want to do
she is in the past now and you are the future now
Thank you and it’s so reassuring and understanding to see that your able to understand. It was her intentions to cheat and I reiterated to her when I first met her I wasn’t here to play games but to make her happy and feel loved, sadly yes I’m not afraid to admit I miss her because I really felt she was in love with me and when you get that feeling it’s just so overwhelming however it was too good to be true, what I want to do is find someone off a reliable dating app, an Asian girl. That understands me well and I’m able to understand her well and can clearly tell me what exactly she expects and wants out of a relationship and even though I’ve learnt my mistakes only at sporadic times will I consider giving any thoughtful gifts.
briggitte donla
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
yeah, it was hard for you to adapt on this reality but you can move on
hope to find what you want and the best is coming make sure of this
Anonymous #1
yeah, it was hard for you to adapt on this reality but you can move on
hope to find what you want and the best is coming make sure of this
How though, What reliable Asian apps are worth using, do I even use them I doubt I’ll have no luck .
Mentalhealth*12
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
If you're not happy with yourself, you shouldn't be looking for a relationship. Research indicates that two depressed people in a relationship just make each other more depressed.

I don't know you, but it sounds like you have a saviour complex. Love can't be bought. A woman who is attracted to you will start giggling just by you saying hello. Look for a woman who is initially attracted to you and build from there.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Mentalhealth*12)
If you're not happy with yourself, you shouldn't be looking for a relationship. Research indicates that two depressed people in a relationship just make each other more depressed.

I don't know you, but it sounds like you have a saviour complex. Love can't be bought. A woman who is attracted to you will start giggling just by you saying hello. Look for a woman who is initially attracted to you and build from there.
Hi I was just mentioning about my ex we split up 5 months ago. I just feel low self esteem I guess and just lacking the confidence but I know I’m capable and you know ever since I’ve overcome my split with my ex things have been more tranquil and good.
Mentalhealth*12
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi I was just mentioning about my ex we split up 5 months ago. I just feel low self esteem I guess and just lacking the confidence but I know I’m capable and you know ever since I’ve overcome my split with my ex things have been more tranquil and good.
That's good to hear. Considering meeting your ex to give her a gift on her birthday isn't overcoming the split if you feel she used you. Apologies if I'm being overly harsh to you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (13)
29.55%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (17)
38.64%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
4.55%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (2)
4.55%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (3)
6.82%
I’m starting to consider my university options (6)
13.64%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
2.27%

Watched Threads