but I just deleted mine which was already in the spam folder
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Deus Rex
the one I am about to recieve asking me to pay child support

about to receive?
Original post by Il1L
I'm a lucky individual who has been offered three million pounds 😆

Anyone else had this happen? :wink:

i got one where i had to pay for a covid 19 test :colondollar: apparently i had been around a confirmed omicron case - i already did a test prior to this and it came out negative
Not via email, but via messenger. I'll have to post the conversation I had with him. It was so funny, I kept him going for ages.

I'll show you later.
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
Not via email, but via messenger. I'll have to post the conversation I had with him. It was so funny, I kept him going for ages.

I'll show you later.

Ooh! I'd love to see that!
I nearly posted a screenshot but decided against it
wish I'd replied though - if it's safe to...
This is from a while ago and I never finished the emails sadly, but I did get a few laughs out of it, so bare with me.

Spoiler

I got this random *** email from this guy. Now, I don't have the photograph of him (Outlook has long since banned him and I am guessing that removed his photo???) but it was literally a random old French guy, in the most ridiculous pose. He also sent a photo of "his" dead wife, too.

Now, naturally I didn't want to let this opportunity pass, so I sent an email in Finnish. My lady is Finnish, and I figured "Why not pretend to be Finnish?" With a name like Kodak on my email, I took the chance.

Spoiler

If you translate that, you get something like this...

Spoiler

I naturally pretended to be religious. His email was religious as hell, and he was preaching to the good lords name. So, I went along with this, with my real name: POMPADOUR!

Anyway, did he reply? Sadly no. But I was waiting, and I was hoping for my dear friend Marcel Doire to praise Vishnu and have some Allah funtimes with Jesus for me.
Congratulations your place at …. University has been confirmed, login to UCAS track to accept your place!
From some random dead Robert's lawyer who wanted to know my bank account details because Robert was my long lost uncle and I was his only living heir and we apparently had the same surname :colonhash:.
I asked my grandma if she had an affair in the past... she killed me :h:.
The lawyer's name was Adrian Nurse and he was actually a legit lawyer :rofl:.. I mean someone probably stole the real guy's name but he was on Linkedin and he wanted to give 17M USD.

Another from Ms Ayesha Gaddafi who wanted me to help her setup a business or something because she wasn't allowed.. that one gave me TSR vibes :cool:.
(edited 1 year ago)
lol i always find the penis enlargement ones to be quite amusing because the email says something like 1.99 for it and it's just like, wow, pretty cheap :lol:
love these :rofl:

though google translate gave up on me with yours, @Callicious :frown:
(edited 1 year ago)
I'VE JUST RECEIVED ANOTHER ONE!!! Compensation for something
I just have to forward my personal details to a guy - FULL information btw

1. Your Full Name:____
2. Address:____
3. Telephone Numbers:____
4. Country:____

NOTE: that the amount to be paid to you is ($1.5million USD) we expect
your urgent response to this email to enable us monitor the payment
effectively.
Okay I promised I'd show you the one I got on messenger.

This is, to date, still one of the greatest conversations I have EVER had.

I hope you're sitting comfortably because it's long:

Spoiler

(edited 1 year ago)
Part 2

Spoiler

(edited 1 year ago)
Part 3

Spoiler

Part 4

Spoiler

Part 5

Spoiler