The Student Room Group

Nhs learning fund and student finance

Hi I wanted to ask as I’m really confused. Do I apply for student finance first and then NHS learning support fund or am I supposed to apply to just one. The website is really confusing
Yes, apply for student finance first and once you’ve received the letter of entitlement then apply for the nhs learning support fund
Original post by Lucidlyartz
Yes, apply for student finance first and once you’ve received the letter of entitlement then apply for the nhs learning support fund

Okay so are you sure they will still offer the nhs learning fund if I’ve applied for student finance as well?
And it is necessary to apply for student finance first for nhs learning fund?
Please answer asap as deadline is coming up for student finance and I thought I would not have to apply for that but only nhs learning fund
Yes for both questions because you need to show it to them to get approval
It does say on the website that “Applicants for any of the NHS LSF allowances must be eligible for tuition fee and maintenance loan support from the Student Loans Company. When you make an application, you will be asked to provide your student loan award notification for the relevant academic year to show that you meet their eligibility criteria.
Students who choose not to claim a student loan for personal reasons may still be eligible to access the NHS LSF; however, their eligibility will be assessed on a case by case basis.”

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending