Turn on thread page Beta
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Any current members/girl friends of current members lurking on the board atm? I want the most recent CD, but I want to pidge money instead of paypaling. I did try messaging a couple of people on facebook, but to no avail...
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I think one of my friends is in it, I can ask him about it if you like
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    That would be great, cheers

ReputationRep:
    Do you know when their next concert/gig is? They came to our bar in freshers, I wouldn't mind seeing them again...

ReputationRep:
    I would imagine it'll be advertised on their website.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by pf1)
    I would imagine it'll be advertised on their website.
    Their website is *at least* a year out of date, eg, their webmaster Simon (who I bought my last CD of theirs from) has been gone from Oxford for quite a while...

ReputationRep:
    Aha. I confess I didn't actually look on the website. Any website that plays music at me as soon as it opens has me immediately clicking 'Back' ...

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.