Self Defence evaluation question - A Level law

Watch this thread
james.meads
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Anyone know how to go about answering this question? Not sure what areas of Self Defence to include.

Discuss the argument that the justifiable use of force in self-defence depends entirely upon the circumstances in which it is used.
james.meads
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
(Original post by Sir. Jeff)
There are three situations in which force can be used. This includes prevention of crime (S.3 (1) Criminal Law Act 1967), defence of property (S.5 (2) Criminal Damage Act 1971) and of course self-defence which is found in common law. Factors like error and intoxication may also be relevant. According to Don et al. (2019), self-defense (which includes crime prevention) results in a complete acquittal. It allows criminal activity to be accepted by the courts on a rotating basis, and can be used to defend against any crime, including murder. i can supply you with a whole essay on this topic
That would be great! Can you send it to me?
james.meads
Rep:
No problem

(Original post by Sir. Jeff)
yes. buts u must re-write the work to avoid plagarism
a.a.1.2
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
hi can you also send this to me please
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (7)
41.18%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (4)
23.53%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
11.76%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (0)
0%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (0)
0%
I’m starting to consider my university options (3)
17.65%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
5.88%

Watched Threads