Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    im now at uni but when i was at sixth form i met this guy and we got an really well, we could sit and chat for hours and spoke every night on msn, we spoke about everything and anything. i developed a major crush on him but couldnt/wouldnt do anything about it because i had a boyfriend at the time, but i would always feel attracted back to this guy.
    this summer me and my boyfriend spilt up and against all my gut feelings i told this other guy how i felt i did this over msn (ok maybe not the best way) but i didnt get a response saying whether he liked me or not he kinda just moved the conversation on, i was to embarrassed to ask so i left it, about a month later we were talking about people back at sixth form we would kiss this conversation once again over msn and he said he would kiss me.
    being still very much in love with him i got very happy at this and thought it meant he liked me back.
    anyway last week we were talking over msn and i asked him if he wanted to come visit me at uni, he agreed and was like i can sleep on your floor when i was gonna suggest he stays with a guy on my floor so i asked whether him sleeping on my floor would be odd and he was like i dont see the difference between you and my guy mates
    that hurt!
    i just cant get over him and i want to because it is clear that he doesnt like me back....how do i get over a guy that i have liked for nearly 2years?

:suith:

ReputationRep:
    Uni is such a lively place, and full og horny people. Its not going to be easy getting over a guy you like so much, but think of it this way, he doesnt like you back and you only get 1 life so why bother chasing someone thats not going to happen. Focus your energy and love on someone whos going to appreciate it.

Hope you understand what i mean x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rainbows24)
    im now at uni but when i was at sixth form i met this guy and we got an really well, we could sit and chat for hours and spoke every night on msn, we spoke about everything and anything. i developed a major crush on him but couldnt/wouldnt do anything about it because i had a boyfriend at the time, but i would always feel attracted back to this guy.
    this summer me and my boyfriend spilt up and against all my gut feelings i told this other guy how i felt i did this over msn (ok maybe not the best way) but i didnt get a response saying whether he liked me or not he kinda just moved the conversation on, i was to embarrassed to ask so i left it, about a month later we were talking about people back at sixth form we would kiss this conversation once again over msn and he said he would kiss me.
    being still very much in love with him i got very happy at this and thought it meant he liked me back.
    anyway last week we were talking over msn and i asked him if he wanted to come visit me at uni, he agreed and was like i can sleep on your floor when i was gonna suggest he stays with a guy on my floor so i asked whether him sleeping on my floor would be odd and he was like i dont see the difference between you and my guy mates
    that hurt!
    i just cant get over him and i want to because it is clear that he doesnt like me back....how do i get over a guy that i have liked for nearly 2years?

Don't read into that too much, he is making the effort to come up and see you and the sleeping thing is probably just a afterthought. Most guys just want to know if there will be a bed somewhere, food available and if girls are around. It sounds like he might get all three so honestly don't worry about that comment. I am sure he wants to sleep in your room rather than some randomer!!

ReputationRep:
    hes not coming after all...turns out it was one of those....yeh is a good idea maybe one day...conversations

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rainbows24)
    hes not coming after all...turns out it was one of those....yeh is a good idea maybe one day...conversations

leave him where he is

men are *******s lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KJ21)
    leave him where he is

men are *******s lol
    True.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KJ21)
    leave him where he is

men are *******s lol
    A bit harsh. It was my ex that was the ******* in our relationship, although I don't label all girls as *******s.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 8, 2008
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.