Exam terminology A level psychology

Watch this thread
Psychidiot12
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey, so I’ve been doing a lot of practice papers but I keep getting thrown off by the exam terminology. I’m just wondering if someone had a list of what each of the terminology means as it would prove really useful before next Tuesday.
Squiggles1238
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Terminology as in the phrases/words used in the questions?
Psychidiot12
Rep:
(Original post by Squiggles1238)
Terminology as in the phrases/words used in the questions?
Yeah, so like I understand words like “outline” and “evaluate” but it’s follow up words like “research” etc which throw me off as I’m not entirely sure what the question is specifically asking me for.
Last edited by Psychidiot12; 1 month ago
Psychidiot12
Rep:
(Original post by Sir. Jeff)
I can help with this
Hi, well for example questions like

“Discuss what research into X has told us”
“Discuss research into X”
“Discuss how X research has been conducted”

I’m not entirely sure how to really tackle these questions and what sort of AO3 evaluation they need.
Psychidiot12
Rep:
Bump
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (13)
24.53%
As I expected (15)
28.3%
Harder (22)
41.51%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
5.66%

Watched Threads