The Student Room Group

UCL MSc Finance

Hi guys,

I have received an offer from UCL for MSc Finance starting 2022. Would it be possible to know what are the requirements they ask in order to get an unconditional offer? Do they normally ask a 2.1? Or above? Any specific subject requirements?

Thank you.
Yh definitely 2:1 or a first and either finance, mathematics, engineering, economic theory, science or statistics. If your previous degree is related to finance or maths then they’ll consider you
Reply 2
Original post by Noble.x
Yh definitely 2:1 or a first and either finance, mathematics, engineering, economic theory, science or statistics. If your previous degree is related to finance or maths then they’ll consider you

I have received an offer today but I am afraid they may ask me for very high conditions to meet (like a first). My background is a BSc in Business Administration
Original post by Alessio1
I have received an offer today but I am afraid they may ask me for very high conditions to meet (like a first). My background is a BSc in Business Administration

Hi guys,

I have received an offer from UCL for MSc Finance starting 2022. Would it be possible to know what are the requirements they ask in order to get an unconditional offer? Do they normally ask a 2.1? Or above? Any specific subject requirements?

Thank you.

Surely the requirements are stated in your offer letter? I've never had an offer letter that hasn't stated the requirements? If it's a conditional offer then it surely has the conditions in the letter?

A 2.1 is good enough for ucl
Reply 5
Hi guys,

Thank you.

Hi, I’be also received an offer for MSc Finance at UCL. My Offer requirements is at least 2:1 degree, once you fulfil the requirements your offer will be unconditional
Reply 6
Original post by SofjaTer
Hi, I’be also received an offer for MSc Finance at UCL. My Offer requirements is at least 2:1 degree, once you fulfil the requirements your offer will be unconditional

Hi I received the same conditional offer! Do you know what level of maths is required for the msc finance course? I would like to do some revision before the start of the course
Reply 7
Hi I received the same conditional offer! Do you know what level of maths is required for the msc finance course? I would like to do some revision before the start of the course

I would just go over the topics from the maths test, I haven’t done maths like that in a while so I will probably spend summer revising. Have you applied/got an offer to any other universities?
Reply 8
Got an offer from Bayes, but the deadline was today. Probably going with UCL
I would just go over the topics from the maths test, I haven’t done maths like that in a while so I will probably spend summer revising. Have you applied/got an offer to any other universities?

I haven’t got a reply back. What should I do¿
Original post by Noble.x
I haven’t got a reply back. What should I do

How long has it been since you submitted your application? It took them around 6 weeks to give me an offer but everyone is different. If it’s been too long you might email them
How long has it been since you submitted your application? It took them around 6 weeks to give me an offer but everyone is different. If it’s been too long you might email them

A month I believeee

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending