tested positive during gsces, need advise asap!

Watch this thread
kiyarubyjane
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
i’ve tested positive during my gsces just yesterday. the school has advised me to stay at home for 5 days but if i’m positive i wont be allowed to come back. i had covid in january and last time i didnt have symptoms hit properly until the next week when i first tested positive it was faint but got darker and darker everyday. now i’ve tested positive yesterday and the same thing is repeating, the lines got darker today so i’m worried as to how i’ll be able to sit my gsces exam. i’ve already missed re but they told me theyre giving my predicted grade (?) and for art i also got my predicted grade. but i havent sat biology and tomorrow i won’t be sitting english. i’m just lost rn can someone give me advice as to what to do?
Last edited by kiyarubyjane; 1 month ago
SMEGGGY
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Why are you not asking this question at your school?
gdunne42
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by kiyarubyjane)
i’ve tested positive during my gsces just yesterday. the school has advised me to stay at home for 5 days but if i’m positive i wont be allowed to come back. i had covid in january and last time i didnt have symptoms hit properly until the next week when i first tested positive it was faint but got darker and darker everyday. now i’ve tested positive yesterday and the same thing is repeating, the lines got darker today so i’m worried as to how i’ll be able to sit my gsces exam. i’ve already missed re but they told me theyre giving my predicted grade (?) and for art i also got my predicted grade. but i havent sat biology and tomorrow i won’t be sitting english. i’m just lost rn can someone give me advice as to what to do?
Why are you asking this question again when it was fully answered already? The answer isn't going to change. All you can do is get well and prepare yourself for the exams to come.

You will get estimated grades that will be worked out from how well you perform in the assessments you are able to complete. They will use your results from paper 2 to estimate how you would have done in paper 1. Your school should have already told you this.
Last edited by gdunne42; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (19)
32.2%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (22)
37.29%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
3.39%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
5.08%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
6.78%
I’m starting to consider my university options (7)
11.86%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (1)
1.69%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.69%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise