eduqas exam boards for drama alevel

Watch this thread
saffira
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
i just realised on my exam timetable it says my board for drama and theatre alevel is WJEC/GCE but I know I do eduqas which is under WJEC but the exam boards/content is different for both. I’m just a bit worried that it’s entered that on my timetable as WJEC but it’s now very very late to check and feels a bit embarrassing if I ask my exam officer if I’m wrong + due to personal circumstances that happened with my drama alevel. anyone in the same situation doing eduqas but having WJEC show up on their timetable?
saffira
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
okay never mind! looked at wjec website exam timetable and it comes up with eduqas exams too but it’s under a different code (which is a code that is written on my timetable) basically I stressed out for no reason :”) anyone else literally panicking 24/7 rn?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (21)
26.58%
As I expected (24)
30.38%
Harder (29)
36.71%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
6.33%

Watched Threads