Should I break up with my boyfriend who lied about a degree?

Watch this thread
fallsemester21
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Ok
Last edited by fallsemester21; 1 month ago
username5706823
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by fallsemester21)
I’m 30 years ago my boyfriend is 25 when I met him he was 21 and said that he was in college! All my love and what I saw in him was a lie I fell in love with a bum
Um.. you met your 21 year old bf 30 years ago?? I'll call the magik police..
xox416
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yeah lying about that for all these years is definitely a red flag. Don't depend on anyone to provide for you because you never truly know someone and they can switch up on you and leave you with nothing.
xox416
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Summer Bird)
Um.. you met your 21 year old bf 30 years ago?? I'll call the magik police..
Pretty sure she meant she's 30 years old.....
username5706823
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by xox416)
Pretty sure she meant she's 30 years old.....
Pretty sure she's a troll.. look at the posting history.
AW_12
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
only on here bc this was on the front page.
1) why are there posts like this on a student forum?
2) who has time to make posts like this lmao
KageMaru
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
On the other hand, it took a lot of effort and dedication on his part to keep up the lie for four years. Say you dump him and get with someone with an actual degree, what are the odds that the new guy will be willing to match those efforts? I'd stick with your boyfriend. He seems to really care.
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
So, in the last 3 weeks your crush has become your boyfriend and you've both had a birthday? And what exactly is he lying about, because you knew he was studying?

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=7202498
randompanda_
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by fallsemester21)
I’m 30 years ago my boyfriend is 25 when I met him he was 21 and said that he was in college! He told me he got his degree last spring and graduated college it turned me on a lot. Because I never went to college and wanted a man who was gonna be successful and provide for me. I worked at basic jobs all my life and wanted someone who would finically help it. I told my mom and she was proud. Time went by without him working so I asked him what was going on. That’s when he told me the truth. I started crying I don’t know what to do please help???? All my love and what I saw in him was a lie I fell in love with a bum
didn't you say last week that you keep getting walked over on dating sites?
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...416&highlight=

and also last week, didn't you ask if it was weird to go to your crush's job?
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...714&highlight=
Last edited by randompanda_; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (55)
27.36%
As I expected (65)
32.34%
Harder (73)
36.32%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.98%

Watched Threads