Throwing a prom after party need advice!!!!

Watch this thread
Anon1a11qqq
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi guys, I've decided to throw a prom after party but I have a few worries:

-idk if people will come, my house is a 20min drive from the venue

-I go to a relatively conservative school (meaning my peers have strict parents so they probably won't be able to come and stay late)

-prom finishes at 11pm so will people be too exhausted to come?

-should I invite people from outside of school?

-but even then, would people come to a house party at 11pm ish and stay till sunrise?

-AND FUTHERMORE I'm not friends with a lot of people outside of school either (just acquaintances/mutuals) so is it weird to invite them randomly?

-how do I invite people to come to mine, im not unpopular in school but I don't talk to people that much so is it weird if I just text them out the blue to come?

-since I'm in year13 this is the last time I'll see these people so I want to have a good last impression so I'm extremely worried...

Thank you, any advice would really help soothe my anxiety haha
Last edited by Anon1a11qqq; 1 month ago
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
You need to decide if you want EVERYONE there or just your circle of friends.

If everyone, I would make a Facebook private event for what you are planning to do and invite everyone you want.

It's that or do the same thing in the form of a group chat.

If they're 18 they'll come to an 11pm house party for sure. They may not make it til sunrise though. Make sure you have your parents permission to use the house, put any breakables or valuables safely in a bedroom.
Anon1a11qqq
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by 04MR17)
You need to decide if you want EVERYONE there or just your circle of friends.

If everyone, I would make a Facebook private event for what you are planning to do and invite everyone you want.

It's that or do the same thing in the form of a group chat.

If they're 18 they'll come to an 11pm house party for sure. They may not make it til sunrise though. Make sure you have your parents permission to use the house, put any breakables or valuables safely in a bedroom.
Thank you so much, I think I will make a group chat with people who are planning to come.
All valuables will be locked in my room and I'll be able to convince my parents.

❤️
JVM2020
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Make sure you dont disturb your parents etc.

Enjoy!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (49)
30.06%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (72)
44.17%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (40)
24.54%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
1.23%

Watched Threads