Kcl vs warwick vs manchester for masters of public health

Watch this thread
Jhenny
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello everyone, please I need help in making a decision. I’m an international applicant with offer from KCL, Warwick, Manchester, Glasgow and NewCastle.
However, I’ve narrowed my choices to KCL, Warwick and Manchester.
Please which is better in terms of rankings, modules and place to live. Thank you so much.
tanjirokamado
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Jhenny)
Hello everyone, please I need help in making a decision. I’m an international applicant with offer from KCL, Warwick, Manchester, Glasgow and NewCastle.
However, I’ve narrowed my choices to KCL, Warwick and Manchester.
Please which is better in terms of rankings, modules and place to live. Thank you so much.
hey Jenny I think it depends on what you're looking for tbh and what the course offers. what country are you coming from? London is expensive but fun too, Manchester is also really fun not as expensive and there's so much culture? Warwick I have zero experience in Im afraid.
Jhenny
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Thank you so much for your response. It's Masters in Public Health. I accepted my KCL offer. I'm endeared to the modules and its rankings Fingers crossed. Looking forward to experiencing London.
(Original post by tanjirokamado)
hey Jenny I think it depends on what you're looking for tbh and what the course offers. what country are you coming from? London is expensive but fun too, Manchester is also really fun not as expensive and there's so much culture? Warwick I have zero experience in Im afraid.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (38)
26.21%
As I expected (47)
32.41%
Harder (53)
36.55%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.83%

Watched Threads