University of Warwick accommodation

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi everyone!

I’m looking for a decent studio around WBS. I’ve been considering The Oaks. Does anyone have experience of the place?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by nonchav)
Hi, sorry to hijack this thread, I know you said you were looking at studio but I just wanted to ask if you would instead be willing to consider an ensuite at the Oaks. Because I have a booking for 45-week Silver Ensuite there for next year, but am thinking of cancelling it, for which I would need to find a replacement. They're actually sold out for 45-week Silver Ensuite rooms, so this may be the only way for anyone interested to get it. I'm also willing to pay the £250 deposit. If you're not interested, I'm sorry for the bother.
Hello,

No worries about the hijack! I’m a postgrad student so I would require a 51 week contract and I’m also looking only at studios. Good luck on your search though.
hanustar
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi everyone!

I’m looking for a decent studio around WBS. I’ve been considering The Oaks. Does anyone have experience of the place?
Heyy i have an en-suite available at the Union, leamington if you would be interested
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (21)
26.58%
As I expected (24)
30.38%
Harder (29)
36.71%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
6.33%

Watched Threads