School wont appear International student ucas application

Watch this thread
denizinthedepths
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Basically, I was looking at apply since it opened yesterday, and I wanted to fill in some stuff but when I tried to fill in the "education" part, my school doesnt show up. It's not a UK school so thats probably why, but what am I supposed to do?
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
There will be a facilty for just entering it manually - PQ?
Chi chi5
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by denizinthedepths)
Basically, I was looking at apply since it opened yesterday, and I wanted to fill in some stuff but when I tried to fill in the "education" part, my school doesnt show up. It's not a UK school so thats probably why, but what am I supposed to do?
Hello, when you type in the full name if nothing shows up there’s usually a plus sign next to the name you put in to add it
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
If your school isn't listed then you can just write it in
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (23)
32.86%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (32)
45.71%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (14)
20%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.43%

Watched Threads