Why do some areas recruiting apprentices not reply?

Watch this thread
Anon346775
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
like for example I would apply for a vacancy and the school didn’t respond for an interview
O_O.
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anon346775)
like for example I would apply for a vacancy and the school didn’t respond for an interview
we will never know. its the reality of being a job seeker. many companies ghost you with no explanation and itll happen again and again. you just have to get used to brushing it off and not get attached to any one company. youll hear them say "its not personal, its just business" but really and truly, its bs. its why i have no problem ghosting companies either.

then again, if its a job you really want, try to follow up weekly for updates. they wont chase you up, its your job to keep track of where youve applied and who hasnt responded in a while. more often than not youll find out youve been rejected and they "forgot to tell you" or its simply that they have an "unprecendented number of applicants".
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (23)
33.33%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (31)
44.93%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (14)
20.29%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.45%

Watched Threads