Official University of Exeter September 2023 applicant thread

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello, this is a thread for anyone considering applying to the University of Exeter with an aim of starting in September 2023. If you have any questions about studying with us, or just want to link up with other prospective applicants this is the place to do it.

Some current students and I will monitor this chat, helping where we can. We look forward to hearing from you over the next 15 months or so!

Melody
University of Exeter Student Recruitment Team
ExeterStudentRep
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
Hello,

I'm Kitty, a second year History undergraduate at the University of Exeter.
Personally, I have really enjoyed my time here, and cannot recommend it enough. A few things that stand out to me include the excellent standard of teaching, our impressive range of societies and sports clubs, and above all, the real sense of community amongst students on campus.

Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions, whether it be about my programme, the University, or student life in general!

Kitty, University of Exeter Student Ambassador.
ExeterStudentRep
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
Hello,

I'm Coral, I have just completed my study at Exeter having studied BSc Exercise and sport sciences followed by an MSc Psychology (Conversion) degree. My three undergrad years at Exeter I can without a doubt say was the best few years of my life so far! My fourth masters year was not the conventional university experience but I was able to complete my studies online from my home in Kenya, meaning I had time to spend with my family over the difficult few years that COVID-19 brought on. The university was excellent at transitioning to online study and ensuring we had access to everything needed to make the most out of studying online. I was involved with numerous sports clubs and society's in Exeter (primarily the Triathlon club) and feel this made my university experience. I could not recommend getting involved with society's that interest you more! It is a fantastic way to meet friends who have similar interests.

Please feel free to ask me any questions about the university or student life and I will do my best to answer them or direct you to where you can get an answer!

Coral, Exeter Student Ambassador
Last edited by ExeterStudentRep; 3 weeks ago
Jake9920
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
Hi! Is there anyone here who studied at Penryn? I'm considering two different courses, one at Streatham and one at Penryn and I love both but just not sure.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (26)
28.26%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (31)
33.7%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (8)
8.7%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
3.26%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (5)
5.43%
I’m starting to consider my university options (13)
14.13%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (4)
4.35%
I’m not planning on going to university (2)
2.17%

Watched Threads