I want a girlfriend, but I am tired of seeking romantic relationship

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Back in my undergrad days, I had some really awful encounter with female schoolmates, who were very toxic, hypocritical & having a strong affinity for gossiping about others to facilitate campus bullying.

Since then, I have lost motivation in forming close relationship with girls. Paradoxically, I want the opposite to retrieve a balance of social life. It's at my wit's end to see men & women hanging out with each other. I find difficult handling so many contrary thoughts roaming over my mind.

What kind of 1st step should I take? How should I take it?
Crazed cat lady
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
First steps? Sort your own head out.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Back in my undergrad days, I had some really awful encounter with female schoolmates, who were very toxic, hypocritical & having a strong affinity for gossiping about others to facilitate campus bullying.

Since then, I have lost motivation in forming close relationship with girls. Paradoxically, I want the opposite to retrieve a balance of social life. It's at my wit's end to see men & women hanging out with each other. I find difficult handling so many contrary thoughts roaming over my mind.

What kind of 1st step should I take? How should I take it?
Just because you came across a few bad people doesn't mean that all are bad. The gender is not the issue here it's the people. I have a lot of guy friends who I absolutely love and I have also come across guys who are not so nice. Instead of focusing on the gender of the people focus on how they act, what their values are etc. The fist step you should take is to focus on surrounding yourself with people who will genuinely make you happy and make you a better person. You can do this by joining clubs where you can find people with similar interests. At the end of the day the only thing that matters is you being happy.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Just because you came across a few bad people doesn't mean that all are bad. The gender is not the issue here it's the people. I have a lot of guy friends who I absolutely love and I have also come across guys who are not so nice. Instead of focusing on the gender of the people focus on how they act, what their values are etc. The fist step you should take is to focus on surrounding yourself with people who will genuinely make you happy and make you a better person. You can do this by joining clubs where you can find people with similar interests. At the end of the day the only thing that matters is you being happy.
When did I imply that they are all bad?
grr8mm8
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
are you acc dumb
lizzieswellness
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Just focus on yourself more, and stop wanting to have a girlfriend. The right person will attract the right one.
Last edited by lizzieswellness; 1 month ago
Anonymous #1
(Original post by lizzieswellness)
Just focus on yourself more, and stop wanting to have a girlfriend. The right person will attract the right one.
You are right...I would wait until I become a skeleton
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (48)
31.17%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (67)
43.51%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (38)
24.68%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.65%

Watched Threads