The Student Room Group

Stressed about A Level speaking exam

I have my A Level speaking exam tomorrow and I'm so stressed and honestly I'm worried I won't do as well as I could do due to me overthinking everything once I'm in there :frown: Does anyone have any tips on how to cope with this or make sure I'm able to do as well as possible?
Have some green tea or some of your favourite food, try and remind yourself that you have prepared for this and you WILL do well, your focus now is to make sure you are in good condition! maybe spend some time with friends and family members, take an hour or two dedicated to REST (no revising) and relaxation! make sure you get a good night's sleep as well, it'll help your memory
Reply 2
Original post by kefuffle
Have some green tea or some of your favourite food, try and remind yourself that you have prepared for this and you WILL do well, your focus now is to make sure you are in good condition! maybe spend some time with friends and family members, take an hour or two dedicated to REST (no revising) and relaxation! make sure you get a good night's sleep as well, it'll help your memory

Thank you so much that's really helpful :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest