The Student Room Group

Why would all my dentists text from the same number?

I've been to a few different dentists in my city and I've just noticed all the appointment reminders are sent from the same number on my phone which is just labelled 'Dentist'. Any ideas why?
Original post by tvdfan
I've been to a few different dentists in my city and I've just noticed all the appointment reminders are sent from the same number on my phone which is just labelled 'Dentist'. Any ideas why?

If that is correct what you said about same number each time you have a dental appointment then perhaps the practices are all part of the same partnership group and use one central number to contact everyone....!! Only obviously answer to it as otherwise you wouldn't get different dental practices having the same number. !!!
Original post by tvdfan

Hi @tvdfan,

They might send texts through a centralised service.

-Rebecca, 3rd Year Psychology Student
Original post by tvdfan

They probably use a shared administrative system

Quick Reply

Latest