Cancel student finance reapply?

Watch this thread
Keremthemonm
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’ve done a mistake on my student finance and submitted it. I want to change it, instead of sending a paper form with the changes can I just cancel and make a new application, will it let me? Will I have to wait before making a new application? Please help!
WTSBLG
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Keremthemonm)
I’ve done a mistake on my student finance and submitted it. I want to change it, instead of sending a paper form with the changes can I just cancel and make a new application, will it let me? Will I have to wait before making a new application? Please help!
What mistake did you make on your application?
Keremthemonm
Rep:
(Original post by WTSBLG)
What mistake did you make on your application?
Loan (Studying in accommodation but I put at home) and university of choice.
WTSBLG
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Loan (Studying in accommodation but I put at home) and university of choice.
You should be able to change these via your online account! There should be a 'change your application' link under the 'view and manage your applications'.
Keremthemonm
Rep:
You should be able to change these via your online account! There should be a 'change your application' link under the 'view and manage your applications'.
Nope, it says if I want to change I have to send it by paper🥺. But can I just cancel it and do a new application?
WTSBLG
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Nope, it says if I want to change I have to send it by paper🥺. But can I just cancel it and do a new application?
Did you scroll all the way down? There will be another 'change your application' part that you have to click into, if you scroll past the part where it asks to upload documents and forms?
Keremthemonm
Rep:
Did you scroll all the way down? There will be another 'change your application' part that you have to click into, if you scroll past the part where it asks to upload documents and forms?
Yep. That’s what I pressed, still says I have to send it by paper.
WTSBLG
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yep. That’s what I pressed, still says I have to send it by paper.
That's odd, since I can do it with my account. If that is your only option then it would be best to do that, rather than cancel this current application then apply again, it may cause a lot more confusion and might delay when you get paid.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (9)
34.62%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (13)
50%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (4)
15.38%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (0)
0%

Watched Threads